British Speedway Forum

On 3/4/2022 at 2:03 PM, DJC said:

Didn’t he average less than 4 last time for Lynn and only seems to be on the decline? 

although Milik is in a similar spiral, i would have thought his average would fit closer? Sub 6 last time he was over, also with Lynn?

The 2022 Premiership is a weaker league than the 2013 Elite League, so he'll likely do better this time around!

2 hours ago, jeff said:

You posted a similar comment recently and received a great deal of opprobrium, yet you come back and try again. From their comments and behaviour it is clear that both riders abhor and condemn their country's egregious actions. Both are decent men who face having their livelihood taken away from them through no fault of their own.

Only 5 countries, Russia itself, North Korea, Eritrea, Syria and Belarus, voted against the U.N. resolution condemning Russia's actions. Any decent person will feel sad, helpless and also admiration for the brave Ukrainian people's resistance and for their immense suffering and also support the West's isolation of Russia.  Yet you post a truly pathetic post once again saying Belle Vue should capitalise on the situation.

I think you must be a despicable lowlife to attempt to troll decent people on this forum in such sad times. It's not 'banter' or 'just having a joke mate lighten up'. You are a sick individual who should think long and hard about why you post what you do.

He's always been a dick under whatever name he uses to post stuff:nono:

• Like 3

With Emil and Artem now banned from the GP’s I don’t see much chance of a Russian rider being allowed to sign for BV, would you be happy if he did?

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

With Emil and Artem now banned from the GP’s I don’t see much chance of a Russian rider being allowed to sign for BV, would you be happy if he did?

Who?

3 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

My apologies, was thinking for some reason Lebedev was Russian

If Vlad gets his way in the Ukraine, he might end up being Russian in the not too decent future.... :unsure:

4 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Why what have they done to deserve all this?? Apart from the crime of being born in a country 

It’s a country that takes a lot of pride Is in winning and being the best…. Hence the cheating. Putin loves the glory. Added to all the other sanctions and it just may jolt him and his cronies. Some non Russian businesses are losing money, lots of money, to penalise Russia for that they doing. The people in Ukraine haven’t done anything to deserve the pain they have…. except for being born there. They have lost loved ones, their homes, their income. So there are reasons behind it and it has been discussed for days on this forum, but it is not this forum that is banning them., though most who have participated in the discussion agree with it.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

It’s a country that takes a lot of pride Is in winning and being the best…. Hence the cheating. Putin loves the glory. Added to all the other sanctions and it just may jolt him and his cronies. Some non Russian businesses are losing money, lots of money, to penalise Russia for that they doing. The people in Ukraine haven’t done anything to deserve the pain they have…. except for being born there. They have lost loved ones, their homes, their income. So there are reasons behind it and it has been discussed for days on this forum, but it is not this forum that is banning them., though most who have participated in the discussion agree with it.

Part of ‘the great reset’ every leader of any country are all on same page, follow the script ,nothing makes common sense these days 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mikebv said:

If Vlad gets his way in the Ukraine, he might end up being Russian in the not too decent future.... :unsure:

If he is Lebedevs then I think that unlikely as Latvia are in NATO.

41 minutes ago, Col said:

If he is Lebedevs then I think that unlikely as Latvia are in NATO.

Putin doesn't give tqo hoots about NATO. 

He'll do as he wants, if anyone else gets involved, be ready for the consequences. While we & our leaders have a conscience of the dangers of Nuclear Weapons, Putin does not. 

Anyway, that's not for here.

History has conclusively proved it doesn’t take much to outsmart the dimwit Lemon and after all this time in charge of bv the best he might come up with is Lebedevs and Allen we really don’t stand a chance at winning anything. IMO. BV deserve better but now he’s pushed Smith out he’s hardly likely to sack himself!!!! 

5 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

History has conclusively proved it doesn’t take much to outsmart the dimwit Lemon and after all this time in charge of bv the best he might come up with is Lebedevs and Allen we really don’t stand a chance at winning anything. IMO. BV deserve better but now he’s pushed Smith out he’s hardly likely to sack himself!!!! 

Your bitterness towards Mark Lemon is boring as hell, every opportunity you are slagging him off. 

• Like 3