British Speedway Forum

22 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Your bitterness towards Mark Lemon is boring as hell, every opportunity you are slagging him off. 

No not bitter, I only comment as I see it as it is and history proves he’s simply not up to the job. Why should we accept a third rate TM who’s basically achieved nothing? 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

History has conclusively proved it doesn’t take much to outsmart the dimwit Lemon and after all this time in charge of bv the best he might come up with is Lebedevs and Allen we really don’t stand a chance at winning anything. IMO. BV deserve better but now he’s pushed Smith out he’s hardly likely to sack himself!!!! 

Pushed Smith out...... dont be an idiot all your life 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Your bitterness towards Mark Lemon is boring as hell, every opportunity you are slagging him off. 

The laughable thing is that his bitterness was towards Adrian Smith, but now that Smith has moved on, he's had to find a new target to attempt to troll.   What an absolute sadsack

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

Pushed Smith out...... dont be an idiot all your life 

You crack on to no everything bv and what goes on at bspl so why did Smith decide to go then? 

2 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

You crack on to no everything bv and what goes on at bspl so why did Smith decide to go then? 

That I dodnt know. If you belive them around belle Vue then it was planned for him to leave. 

What do I think happened is the question though,... probably something to do with banging his head against a brick wall

3 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

Why do you think Smith decided to go ?

15 hours ago, RoundTheBoards said:

The laughable thing is that his bitterness was towards Adrian Smith, but now that Smith has moved on, he's had to find a new target to attempt to troll.   What an absolute sadsack

Wrong, I didn’t have any bitterness for smith. I talk with him a few times but to be honest he doesn’t listen and he thought he knew everything. But he wasn’t the big businessman he like to put about. The eye watering losses he racked up at bv were proof enough.
Will things change for bv now he’s gone, I don’t think so in fact it will probably get a lot lot worser.

16 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

Wrong, I didn’t have any bitterness for smith. I talk with him a few times but to be honest he doesn’t listen and he thought he knew everything. But he wasn’t the big businessman he like to put about. The eye watering losses he racked up at bv were proof enough.
Will things change for bv now he’s gone, I don’t think so in fact it will probably get a lot lot worser.

LOL.    "I didn't have any bitterness to Smith"    < Goes off on yet another bitter rant about Smith >

At least you bring comedy value.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

is that worser and worser?!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

History has conclusively proved it doesn’t take much to outsmart the dimwit Lemon and after all this time in charge of bv the best he might come up with is Lebedevs and Allen we really don’t stand a chance at winning anything. IMO. BV deserve better but now he’s pushed Smith out he’s hardly likely to sack himself!!!! 

Its the bigger picture i worry about its not Belle vues/lemons fault that they are struggling to field a team near the points limit this year. Next year it could be us again or another team. The fact is that even with a 6 team league we cannot get enougth half decent riders to come over here anymore.I know a few have come back but we have lost 10 heat leaders plus a list of decent second strings since the end of the 2019 season they no longer wish to ride over here or Poland won't let them As we produce any British talent when they are good enougth they sod off as well. We haven't even got enougth riders to form one big weaker league Sadly the only long term answer will be is to reduce the points limit and add even more riders to the doubleing up list.The outlook for British speedway looks bleaker as every season passes of which i am gutted.

Heat leaders lost.

Bewley, thorssell.,Bjere,Klindt,Lambert.Tungate,Jensen,Iversen.

Schlein and Grajczonek have retired.

Edited by B.V 72

44 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

is that worser and worser?!

You’re getting picky now - you know he meant to write much more worser…..

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

That I dodnt know. If you belive them around belle Vue then it was planned for him to leave. 

What do I think happened is the question though,... probably something to do with banging his head against a brick wall

A fair answer. I don’t believe a word of bv’s contrived ‘all’s fine and going to plan’ press release. If things were so good and it were all planned as stated how come lemon was surprised by the smith announcement?

I agree with you more likely frustrated with the speedway mafia and maybe lemons amazing misjudgment with signings and putting together a winning team.

11 minutes ago, Speedtiger said:

A fair answer. I don’t believe a word of bv’s contrived ‘all’s fine and going to plan’ press release. If things were so good and it were all planned as stated how come lemon was surprised by the smith announcement?

I agree with you more likely frustrated with the speedway mafia and maybe lemons amazing misjudgment with signings and putting together a winning team.

Tbf to lemo, he does put good teams out, he just can't get it over the line and there's the problem. 

It's not the building part he struggles with. It seems to be the finish line 

1 hour ago, B.V 72 said:

Its the bigger picture i worry about its not Belle vues/lemons fault that they are struggling to field a team near the points limit this year. Next year it could be us again or another team. The fact is that even with a 6 team league we cannot get enougth half decent riders to come over here anymore.I know a few have come back but we have lost 10 heat leaders plus a list of decent second strings since the end of the 2019 season they no longer wish to ride over here or Poland won't let them As we produce any British talent when they are good enougth they sod off as well. We haven't even got enougth riders to form one big weaker league Sadly the only long term answer will be is to reduce the points limit and add even more riders to the doubleing up list.The outlook for British speedway looks bleaker as every season passes of which i am gutted.

Heat leaders lost.

Bewley, thorssell.,Bjere,Klindt,Lambert.Tungate,Jensen,Iversen.

Schlein and Grajczonek have retired.

There are enough riders to produce one big weaker league, if the heat leader talent was shared around ..

With riders ranging from HL level to 2 point reserves, with six man teams being introduced if needed to be...

However...

That would end doubling up for far, far too many riders to ever be considered...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Tbf to lemo, he does put good teams out, he just can't get it over the line and there's the problem. 

It's not the building part he struggles with. It seems to be the finish line 

Yeh ok BUT only 3 weeks to go until first meeting and we’ve not a got a full team yet!  that very poor and surely can NOT be part of the plan.