British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

You've quoted Etheridge not Lemon

Riders having much of a clue of scores and averages is just too big a stretch on reality :D

I quoted Lemon earlier, I made the connection that Etheridge and Lemon were making the same point. 

Pretty sure Lemon means thay Etheridge is capable of starting 2022 in the main body having finished 2021 at reserve.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Pretty sure Lemon means thay Etheridge is capable of starting 2022 in the main body having finished 2021 at reserve.  

OK not how I read it and Etheridge seems to have a different view. 

Edited by foreverblue

3 hours ago, Rob B said:

Don't need visa to practise and didn't have visa when he did Peter Craven last year and couple of other individuals. 

If the visa process is underway, it may be that the UK authorities currently have his passport, so he couldn't travel.

Also interested in the second part...Surely he should have required a visa for those meetings?

14 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

I may be wrong but I think when a few years back the Government clamped down there were a few Aussies on visitor Visas who had a spin after the meeting which was deemed to be not in accordance with their visa

Also there was the foreign rider (can't remember his name) who had an after-match skid at Peterborough some years ago and crashed and was injured quite badly.  Unlicensed and uninsured.  If I remember rightly it gave the SCB some serious sleepless nights for quite a while.  

Just watched a recorded video on Facebook from N. Blodorn, he says he is excited about racing for Belle Vue in Britain this coming season, and apologised for not being able to attend the P&P. So that answers the J Etheridge at No 2 queries. Hopefully someone will be able to post the Video from Facebook onto here. I don't know how to do it.

1 hour ago, hyderd said:

Just watched a recorded video on Facebook from N. Blodorn, he says he is excited about racing for Belle Vue in Britain this coming season, and apologised for not being able to attend the P&P. So that answers the J Etheridge at No 2 queries. Hopefully someone will be able to post the Video from Facebook onto here. I don't know how to do it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

https://www.bellevue-speedway.com/news/we-took-a-gamble

Lemo admits he gambled on the Dan Beeley route. 

And I agree with him regarding this. If there was a chance for Dan to return he had to go for it 

I don't agree with many decisions Lemon has made but completely agree with this one even if now he has been forced to sign riders he would not have been able to fit in his original line up. 

Lemon has left us in a position whereby any half decent rider approached will want a high fee to ride for us, as we are now in a desperate position.

I can see us doing a Kings Lynn and signing a temporary rider, before the start of the Polish season, but still struggling to get anyone decent after that.

Yet another poor decision, on lemons part.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Perhaps Mr Lemon is hoping that the proposed six man team rule will be in by next week, or has he guessed that one wrong as well!!