British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

See below

It's clear as day to me that this clearly means as it says. 

The League Cup matches precede Premiership matches so the rule stats changes can't happen until after 25% of league matches. At no point does it say Premiership only. 

Belle Vue signing Zagar is illegal. Also, regardless whether Belle Vue offers a 28 day contract to a rider it to doesn't stand up within the rules. The contract issued by Belle Vue ISN'T a facility as Jake Allen didn't cover a previously declared rider. He becomes an officially declard rider. Zagar could be signed as a new 28 day facility but only if there's a genuine reason for Jake Allen to be missing, to which there isn't. 

No matter how you look at it, unless you're totally bias this deal with Zagar shouldn't be ratified according to the rules. 

This is British Speedway though so anything goes

If that is the case as you interpret the rule if I was the BV Promoter I’d say ok then that’s it we pull out of the league we will sit out the 2022 season - see what happens then -basically the PL season is over 5 team league

4 minutes ago, Haza said:

If that is the case as you interpret the rule if I was the BV Promoter I’d say ok then that’s it we pull out of the league we will sit out the 2022 season - see what happens then -basically the PL season is over 5 team league

So be it - and ban the promotion from holding a license for life

9 minutes ago, Haza said:

Maybe they should pull out of the league if they can't adhere to the rules.. :blink: what would happen if life didn't have rules? :shock:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So be it - and ban the promotion from holding a license for life

Absolutely perfect close a track just because the club wants to put out a stronger side - just about sums British speedway logic up 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Haza said:

Absolutely perfect close a track just because the club wants to put out a stronger side - just about sums British speedway logic up 

It would be their choice - they could try not manipulating the rules instead

4 minutes ago, Haza said:

I'm unsure on the rule tbh.But if it is breaking the rule you can't just throw the toys out of the pram and well we will pull out of the league then.

21 minutes ago, Haza said:

Put it this way. This current Belle Vue team with Jake Allen wouldn't make top 4. Belle Vue illegally add Matej Zagar, this will push King's Lynn outside the Play-Off's. 

Is that right & fair??

Belle Vue should rightful continue until the 25% is completed with Jake Allen. 

Belle Vue could well still make top 4 from that point but then at least it's done in the correct way. 

Surely 5 league fixtures with Jake Allen isn't that much pain for Belle Vue? Then they can have a 15 meeting charge & prove themselves with Zagar

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I wonder what would be said a few seasons ago and Poole did it.  

We'd be on 762 pages at least 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I wonder what would be said a few seasons ago and Poole did it.  

The C word would be used for sure!! 

2 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Belle Vue aren't breaking any rules 

Depends how you read them,,

I can see all teams starting riders on short contracts next year

Edited by Baldyman

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

The C word would be used for sure!! 

That's a bit strong Lisa!!! :shock: :D

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Haza said:

Indeed...

And a side that is still within the team average allowed...

And done before the actual competition the rules pertain to, ie "The Premiership" has started.

• Haha 1