British Speedway Forum

I hope Zagar does return to belle vue but why not get approval from

the BSPL first then announce his return ?

• Like 1

Dear BSPL,

PLEASE let Matej Zagar ride for the Aces. As a Wolves fan my view is: if you don't I'm perilously close to not bother going to watch the Aces at Wolverhampton in a so called Premier League with bugger all teams in it and little to no credibility.  Historically you as a management team have devalued the KOC to extinction,  damn near finished Speedway as a team sport in the UK with no team variety,  doubling up and excessive use of R/R. 

Stop shuffling the deck chairs on this sinking ship.

In the 70's I went to over five meetings a week, now its getting closer to 5 a month!

Have rules that will actually get spectators in!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KIRKYLANE said:

No new team declaration on the bspl web site….. teams should be declared by each other by now

It is now and your all forgetting this rule.

The BSPA Directors monitor all proposed moves and have the sole responsibility to approve all re-declared teams, having been satisfied they are in the best interests of the sport.

Result 

BSPL Directors 5 Sport Credibility 0

Welcome Matej...

Two full paying adults attending now on Monday to watch him, for what should be a close meeting.. 

Wouldn't have bothered if he hadn't been allowed to ride...

Great to see anotherTop 20 rider in the world ride over here...

Can only be good for all tracks...

• Like 2

Confirmed. Let’s end all the mug slinging now & those who have tracks to watch speedway at appreciate it. 

the better the riders in the league the better the standard will be. I can’t believe people were actually moaning. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2

Congrats on winning the league.

• Confused 1

Just now, hyabb17 said:

Confirmed. Let’s end all the mug slinging now & those who have tracks to watch speedway at appreciate it. 

I don't think there was any mud slinging,it was just people interpreting the rules differently,which is totally understandable with how the rules are written.

Good to see another top rider back in the UK.Just waiting for NKI now please.

• Like 1

Just now, TTT said:

Congrats on winning the league.

They still have Mark Lemon as manager...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, bellevueace said:

And that dosent sit with the BSF agenda, the rule is straight forward, if the move is illegal it will be overturned by the BSPl, people are interpreting it to suit their own argument, where none exists, Poole got it all the time.

It's pretty simple but worded wrong

After 25% of fixtures it's more of a transfer window that allows for team changes.

The team that is changed is the team that starts the competition, until that competition starts teams are allowed to make team changes.

So Belle Vue bring in Zagar start the league with Zagar but cant make any transfers until the window opens 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mikebv said:

They still have Mark Lemon as manager...

I don't even think he can even make a mess of this one.

54 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I don't think there was any mud slinging,it was just people interpreting the rules differently,which is totally understandable with how the rules are written.

Good to see another top rider back in the UK.Just waiting for NKI now please.

No way Jose...

His 28 days are up....

You need to use Kildemand...

Who is injured...

So therefore use loads of guests to replace him, (we have got to keep the sport credible)...

Rules are Rules...

(Or are they Regulations?)....

:D

• Like 2