British Speedway Forum

19 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Interesting it happened after BV did theirs and not before! 

maybe that's because Belle Vue read the rules correct, also Kings Lynn haven't started their league meeting yet, but have now extended N.K.I'S stay at their club. 

5 minutes ago, hyderd said:

maybe that's because Belle Vue read the rules correct, also Kings Lynn haven't started their league meeting yet, but have now extended N.K.I'S stay at their club. 

Ahhh... 

Yer see, that's different...

Coz  He is replacing an injured rider...

Who he had already replaced...

Even though the injured rider he replaced rode in Poland because he was....

Errr.... Injured... 

Or something like that....:D

6 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Ahhh... 

Yer see, that's different...

Coz  He is replacing an injured rider...

Who he had already replaced...

Even though the injured rider he replaced rode in Poland because he was....

Errr.... Injured... 

Or something like that....:D

15 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Your forgetting you are allowed a facility for someone refusing to ride.Kildemand would get the 28 day ban,not Lynn

16 minutes ago, hyderd said:

Have you read the rules?

K.Lynn are allowed a facility as Kildemand isn't coming.

Did Belle Vue declare their 1-7 before the start of the season?Lemon's incompetence of not being able to do this is now being rewarded.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Your forgetting you are allowed a facility for someone refusing to ride.Kildemand would get the 28 day ban,not Lynn

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Have you read the rules?

Did Belle Vue declare their 1-7 before the start of the season?Lemon's incompetence of not being able to do this is now being rewarded.

You’re completely wasting your time I’d just give it up if I were you. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

The Aces could have declared Zagar before the season stated as he fits the official average allowed ..

But then he got injured but carried on riding elsewhere....

But also refused to ride in the UK so got a 28 day ban, meaning they brought Allen in...

And after 28 days Zagar comes back..

And we would be in exactly the same place where we are now..

And everyone would have been "happy"...:D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mikebv said:

The Aces could have declared Zagar before the season stated as he fits the official average allowed ..

But then he got injured but carried on riding elsewhere....

But also refused to ride in the UK so got a 28 day ban, meaning they brought Allen in...

And after 28 days Zagar comes back..

And we would be in exactly the same place where we are now..

And everyone would have been "happy"...:D

That would have been legitimate,unlike the way they have gone about it.

28 minutes ago, tellboy said:

That would have been legitimate,unlike the way they have gone about it.

And therefore that means that such convoluted nonsense would have been more credible and acceptable?  :D:D:D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mikebv said:

And therefore that means that such convoluted nonsense would have been more credible and acceptable?  :D:D:D

No it doesn't make it more credible,but that's the rule book for you.If thing's aren't complex it seems it doesn't belong in the rules:D:D

7 hours ago, tellboy said:

Have you read the rules?

No the signed a rider on a 28 day contract which the BSPA approved.  Do you honestly think that the BSPA didn't expect BV to replace that rider.  Stop digging that hole.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SUPERACE said:

No the signed a rider on a 28 day contract which the BSPA approved.  Do you honestly think that the BSPA didn't expect BV to replace that rider.  Stop digging that hole.

So you didn't have a declared 1-7 before the season started,which you should according to the complex speedway rules.

Iversen(once he's fitter) and Zagar improve the league....all im interested in....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Iversen(once he's fitter) and Zagar improve the league....all im interested in....

Me, You, and the vast majority of fans I would say....

A huge opportunity I would think over the next couple of years for the sport over here when (if) Poland release the riders to ride in more leagues. ..

The top league has to be seen as "the flagship" in any sport so getting plenty of top two division riders from Poland over here into the teams (with top GP stars included) will be almost like a "new start" for the sport..

In the interim, having the likes of Doyle, Fricke, NKI, Holder, Kurtz, and Zagar over here means the top league has some "top talent" that doesn't also ride Div 2 so there is some demarcation....

The more the merrier, and the better the sport will be...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, mikebv said:

Me, You, and the vast majority of fans I would say....

A huge opportunity I would think over the next couple of years for the sport over here when (if) Poland release the riders to ride in more leagues. ..

The top league has to be seen as "the flagship" in any sport so getting plenty of top two division riders from Poland over here into the teams (with top GP stars included) will be almost like a "new start" for the sport..

In the interim, having the likes Doyle, Fricke, NKI, Holder, Kurtz, and Zagar over here means the top league has some "top talent" that doesn't also ride Div 2 so there is some demarcation....

The more the merrier, and the better the sport will be...

Yep agree with all of that 

• Thanks 1