British Speedway Forum

From 1st July, rising star Tom Brennan will move into top 5 riding order.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Eh. I thought they were protected at number 7?

6 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Eh. I thought they were protected at number 7?

No. They can move up. He will be moved to no2 where he will still be protected in heat 8. 

good on Tom. Can only help his development. 

Was always far too good for the 7 position compared to the rest, but credit to Tom, great start to the season

Just watching Wroclaw meeting horrific crash for young Dan Bewley catapulted over fence coming off bend straight in ambulance. Not looking good keep fingers crossed he's okay :(

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Just watching Wroclaw meeting horrific crash for young Dan Bewley catapulted over fence coming off bend straight in ambulance. Not looking good keep fingers crossed he's okay :(

According to someone in a Polish thread he has all feeling but has an injury to his left left.Did look an horrific crash,let's hope the lad gets away reasonably unscathed.He is in the form of his life at the moment,as you say fingers crossed he will be OK.

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

According to someone in a Polish thread he has all feeling but has an injury to his left left.Did look an horrific crash,let's hope the lad gets away reasonably unscathed.He is in the form of his life at the moment,as you say fingers crossed he will be OK.

From one of my Polish friends who is checking their media for updates for me  "Fortunately, the young Briton did not lose consciousness. He also has feeling in his legs and hands." and "Bewley ended up on a stretcher, the British complained about leg pain in a conversation with rescuers. While still at the Olympic Stadium, he received first medical aid, after which he was taken to one of the hospitals in Wrocław for further examination."

On 6/28/2022 at 11:30 PM, Rob B said:

Is Zagar at #1 having overtaken Fricke in the averages?

On 6/29/2022 at 7:43 AM, PhilTheAce said:

No. They can move up. He will be moved to no2 where he will still be protected in heat 8. 

good on Tom. Can only help his development. 

I must admit, I was under the impression the rising star remains at  no 7 regardless of average

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

I must admit, I was under the impression the rising star remains at  no 7 regardless of average

SCB Regulations

012.3 TEAM LINEUPS
012.3.1 PremiershipLeague
a) the top rider (by MA) must ride at #1.
b) the 2nd to 5th riders (by MA) can ride in any position #2-#5.
c) the Rising Star rider must ride at #7 unless they achieve an MA which permits them to be in the top 5 then the lowest MA rider must ride at #7.

So Blodorn must be at 7 rather than Etheridge?  I know it doesn't really matter for reserves as they can be swapped.

Kurtz unbeaten after 3 rides at Bydgoszcz, Zagar 6+1 from 3.   Brennan 7+2 from 5 for Rawicz

Kurtz 13+2 (6), Zagar 7+1(5) in Bydgoszcz today.

Edited by Col

11 hours ago, Col said:

Is Zagar at #1 having overtaken Fricke in the averages?

Zagar was already at 1 previously.

Fricke @#5 Kurtz @#3?