British Speedway Forum

12 hours ago, phillipsr said:

You have been saying that for a while and the current team looks poor… whats to say this mystery rider will ever come over 

Peterborough signed Summers on a short term contract whilst we looked for a heat leader. One was never found, Summers stayed all season & it was a disaster. 

Edited by Noodles
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Noodles said:

Peterborough signed Summers on a short term contract whilst we looked for a heat leader. One was never found, Summers stayed all season & it was a disaster. 

Think belle vue will be alright they have Brennan and I believe Blodorn is good enough to get a 6+ average as well as Allen

Kurtz is injury free this season so should kick on, Fricke will be among the highest average in the league 

On paper it's not the strongest side but racing isn't done on paper

It's like people asking why the witches built below the limit, they got the riders they wanted who they think can improve considerably 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Think belle vue will be alright they have Brennan and I believe Blodorn is good enough to get a 6+ average as well as Allen

Kurtz is injury free this season so should kick on, Fricke will be among the highest average in the league 

It's like people asking why the witches built below the limit, they got the riders they wanted who they think can improve considerably 

Ipswich didn't need to be below the limit , they may have one or two who can improve but it looks a poor team to me. 

5 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

Blordorn doesnt look anything like a 6pt rider from what ive seen… i like Brennan but both will be doing well to get to 4 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Allen great choice, can beat any one in the league, great score on that average 

That is the Allen who was so poor he managed to get his average below 5! I agree he is better than his current average but he is no superstar.

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

That is the Allen who was so poor he managed to get his average below 5! I agree he is better than his current average but he is no superstar.

What do you call superstar,  what league u follow,95% same riders in both leagues ,was a different rider in championship,he is no snail around an oval with the right equipment under him,and has a lot of experience in England for an av below 5, time will tell I guess , try to support your team as confidence is a big thing in speedway

8 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

What do you call superstar,  what league u follow,95% same riders in both leagues ,was a different rider in championship,he is no snail around an oval with the right equipment under him,and has a lot of experience in England for an av below 5, time will tell I guess , try to support your team as confidence is a big thing in speedway

As I said he is capable of better than his current average and he is a decent rider  but he will have to improve a lot from last season at Ipswich where he was pretty awful although I think he has a fairly good record at Belle Vue and will want to impress so time will tell. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

We'll see. Gets said every season. He does tend to do a lot better in England when the Polish season hasn't started or after it has finished.

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

We'll see. Gets said every season. He does tend to do a lot better in England when the Polish season hasn't started or after it has finished.

This is the stage of the season where everyone is full of hope!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

This is the stage of the season where everyone is full of hope!

:D

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 2:56 PM, Chrisdonnelly said:

Didn't Dan state in September that he was giving UK a miss? 

He did and Bewley was never likely to ride in Britain this year.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 7:51 PM, RoundTheBoards said:

How's it  "Spot on" when Lemon has completed his team, but Plymouth, Mildenhall and Armadale haven't completed their teams

Think the phrase you're looking for it "totally wrong"

Yeah i got it totally wrong. I'm sure Man City fans would love to have 10 players signed at the start of next season and be looking for an eleventh just a few days before the opening game, to finally be told that Guardiola was bringing in Bob McTavish from the Dog & Duck on a free.

On 3/25/2022 at 7:51 PM, RoundTheBoards said:

How's it  "Spot on" when Lemon has completed his team, but Plymouth, Mildenhall and Armadale haven't completed their teams

Think the phrase you're looking for it "totally wrong"

Mildenhall and Plymouth both did have completed teams up until very recently when they both had a rider pull out. Belle Vue had yet to complete their team all winter...