British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Baldyman said:

What a mug,, you know ya did,, absolute plumless

So you don't have any proof then. Glad we got that cleared up nice and early. :t:

Read his book, he stopped riding uk because there's to many meetings, he's happy to race 7/8 meetings home and away not uk home and away twice plus cup meetings 

Plus he doesn't like the majority of uk track preparations

17 minutes ago, TTT said:

So you don't have any proof then. Glad we got that cleared up nice and early. :t:

I was about to quote it,, and it had gone,, edited out like a spineless gimp that lives in a world of fantasy 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

You continually tweeting he's coming to Belle Vue doesn't mean it was correct, and it won't change the fact that he isn't.

Woffinden told Belle Vue at the SON that he'd like to come to the NSS, and it's the only track in Britain he'd ride for.  At the same time, Robert Lambert also said he'd like to ride for Belle Vue.  Lambert was never an option with Poland & Sweden in the offing, but they did have a brief chat with Woffy at the SON.  At that time Oxford were thinking of going Premiership and were sniffing round a few possible No.1s including Max Fricke....   Within a week of the SON, it was clear that Woffy wasn't logistically possible, and Belle Vue quickly signed Fricke by the Peter Craven meeting the following week.

Firstly this isn't Twitter, I've never ever posted to say he was coming to Belle Vue, and the rest of your post just proves me right and totally contradicts your posts.

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I was about to quote it,, and it had gone,, edited out like a spineless gimp that lives in a world of fantasy 

Like I said you don't have any proof to back up your claim. Your accusations are just He said She said drivel imo.

Esbjerg have the SoN this year, wonder if that swayed anything

25 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Firstly this isn't Twitter, I've never ever posted to say he was coming to Belle Vue, and the rest of your post just proves me right and totally contradicts your posts.

First I didn't say it was twitter.  Second, my post on 9 January said the rumours that Woffinden was coming to Belle Vue were wrong.  I've consistently said this right up to and including today.  Never contradicted anything.   However people who fell for the wind-up weeks ago, and were still falling for it today, do seem to be changing their minds and contradicting themselves now.

Considering they seem to have crowds which are similar in size to the UK, Danish teams do seem to sign a lot of riders...

Some of whom are very much "back up" riders who probably wont get too many meetings...

Their major league sponsor has gone this year too...

11 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Considering they seem to have crowds which are similar in size to the UK, Danish teams do seem to sign a lot of riders...

Some of whom are very much "back up" riders who probably wont get too many meetings...

Their major league sponsor has gone this year too...

Major league sponsor - can anyone in British Speedway remember what that used to be like ...

1 hour ago, PotteringAround said:

First I didn't say it was twitter.  Second, my post on 9 January said the rumours that Woffinden was coming to Belle Vue were wrong.  I've consistently said this right up to and including today.  Never contradicted anything.   However people who fell for the wind-up weeks ago, and were still falling for it today, do seem to be changing their minds and contradicting themselves now.

Why is it a wind up, its a forum for people to discuss all things speedway, and Tai was talking to Belle Vue, the deal didn't happen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spin king said:

So where do Belle Vue go from here.

Is it down to the lake I fear?

Ay ay ay ay ah

• Haha 3