British Speedway Forum

6 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

If they couldn't beat the Panthers with Bewley, what chance have they got without him?

Because they have Fricke, who is currently better than Bewley?

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Sheffield look a good team but they have their weaknesses too. 

Sheffield have compiled a great septet. They will take some stopping. But you never know what will happen.

If all things are equal, only Ipswich can upset Sheffield currently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Col said:

Sheffield have compiled a great septet. They will take some stopping. But you never know what will happen.

If all things are equal, only Ipswich can upset Sheffield currently.

Yes a good septet, Musielak is the rider who could change their fortunes but they still have weaknesses which could be exploited. 

10 hours ago, Col said:

Because they have Fricke, who is currently better than Bewley?

I think Bewley would beat Fricke at Belle Vue. 

20 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I think Bewley would beat Fricke at Belle Vue. 

Once Fricke is dialled back in I don't think there would be much between them at BV or elsewhere for that matter. Losing Bewley hasn't weakened them in those terms although I'm sure they'd have loved to have both! 

• Like 2

On 1/30/2022 at 6:23 PM, foreverblue said:

Sheffield look a good team but they have their weaknesses too. 

I can only see ONE weakness in the Sheffield team - a weakish number 6 in Stefan Nielsen. That being said, you won't find a better rider on a 3.00 ave 

9 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I can only see ONE weakness in the Sheffield team - a weakish number 6 in Stefan Nielsen. That being said, you won't find a better rider on a 3.00 ave 

Connor Mountain could be a weak link too.

6 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Is news expected today ? I read somewhere that the deals are all signed and done 

Think it was more hope than anything!!! We usually release signing info on a Monday for some reason but nothing today by the look of it.

Heard that Lemon is back in Aussie now so presumably the deals have been done?? Either that or we might have to wait until his return!!!!! :unsure:

16 hours ago, Bradford Ace said:

Think it was more hope than anything!!! We usually release signing info on a Monday for some reason but nothing today by the look of it.

Heard that Lemon is back in Aussie now so presumably the deals have been done?? Either that or we might have to wait until his return!!!!! :unsure:

Have the Aussie authorities locked down telecommunications and internet usage then?-_-

• Haha 2

On 1/31/2022 at 9:51 AM, foreverblue said:

Yes a good septet, Musielak is the rider who could change their fortunes but they still have weaknesses which could be exploited. 

if he has learned not to  break the tapes .i like musielak exciting to watch 

On 1/31/2022 at 7:12 PM, foreverblue said:

Connor Mountain could be a weak link too.

Can't agree, think he's one of the the strongest rising stars.

Don't see any weakness for Sheffield. Holder will be as good as any #1 except Fricke, possibly Doyle.

Musielak, topped the averages in the Polish 2nd tier in 2021 and knows British tracks plus Cooke, Howarth & Ellis.

Frankly they don't need the reserves to score a single point. But Mountain & Neilsen will anyway.