British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

So what are these other things, don't the fans deserve to know what the hold up is. 

Not how it works, some things have to be done in private.  

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 5:53 PM, Call me wolfie said:

In your opinion, most referees would have called it the same as Freddy was infront and entitled to choose his line. Like it or not theyre the rules, so not really a wrong exclusion, just one you didnt agree with

Yes 100% my opinion, but what ever way you look at it, the myth of KB not turning up for the playoffs (especially for Belle Vue) is absolute nonsense.

23 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Not how it works, some things have to be done in private.  

Well it all seems a bit cloak and dagger especially when you consider how long they have had to sort it out and Sheffield seemingly got Musielak without too much problem. 

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Well it all seems a bit cloak and dagger especially when you consider how long they have had to sort it out and Sheffield seemingly got Musielak without too much problem. 

#Obsessed

9 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Money, machinery, mechanics, transport, travel/flights, schedules, fixture clashes (bound to be some), and, of course, pay and sponsorship.  Whoever it is has got something of an upper hand, considering the Aces need someone ...

12 hours ago, foreverblue said:

What have Sheffield got to do with it.  Let's see what happens.

On 2/11/2022 at 11:29 PM, SUPERACE said:

What have Sheffield got to do with it.  Let's see what happens.

Sheffield signed Musielak to prove it isn't that difficult to get top Polish riders here but of course that doesn't apply to Kenneth Bjerre if indeed that is who you are after. I am guessing it is do do with the restrictions currently imposed on riders. 

3 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Sheffield signed Musielak to prove it isn't that difficult to get top Polish riders here but of course that doesn't apply to Kenneth Bjerre if indeed that is who you are after. I am guessing it is do do with the restrictions currently imposed on riders. 

Covid or work permit restrictions?

2 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

Covid or work permit restrictions?

I was alluding to the amount of leagues that riders were allowed to ride in although there could be other factors that are stopping them from riding here. I have no idea just guessing. 

8 hours ago, foreverblue said:

As I said totally different circumstances.

8 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Adrian Smith stands down

Mark lemon takes over 

When life gives you Lemons.....

• Haha 1