British Speedway Forum

For Christ's sake, please announce the last 2 riders. This is a longer running serial than any soap. 

Squeaky bum time for Belle Vue I think Poland talking about riders being allowed to double up in leagues there.Which way will Fricke jump.

2 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Squeaky bum time for Belle Vue I think Poland talking about riders being allowed to double up in leagues there.Which way will Fricke jump.

Laguta would have been on a fair few roubles, so Wroclaw will have plenty to offer anyone guesting from the league below I would think...

And Fricke would be their first choice surely given his past with them, and his capability...?

You would hope though that these riders who double up will still be considered as still eligible to ride in two other leagues..

However. It is Poland...

Edited by mikebv

How can king's Lynn name a replacement rider in a matter of hours when we can't even name the two riders to complete our original team

4 minutes ago, DBP said:

How can king's Lynn name a replacement rider in a matter of hours when we can't even name the two riders to complete our original team

There eider is a temp signing. We trying for a full time rider. Much harder. 

Anyway we are just waiting on Visa's

2 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Its not that bloody hard Phil they've still got to find a heat leader even if its on a temp basis, every other team named their 7 months ago we are still faffing around

Edited by DBP

3 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Lets hope they are Ukrainian then...... 

Might be at the back of a long queue if not....  

4 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Will be well on the well dont worry, calus vissing announced today at brum so visas are being processed. Brum only got going in december so theres a backlog for sure

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

If they are Ukrainian they will have no chance

11 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Well that doesn't mean Tungate, as he's Aussie.  I really hope it's Lebedevs!   Think the BV top 4 including Lebedevs & reserves could probably carry a fairly weak #2 (fifth in averages) except at Owlerton.

Still think Zagar will be one of the signings why bring him over for the P.C. meeting 

He is the only rider in the meeting not racing in the UK at present

15 minutes ago, DBP said:

Still think Zagar will be one of the signings why bring him over for the P.C. meeting 

He is the only rider in the meeting not racing in the UK at present

I thought Woofy, Bewley, Fricke, Doyle, Lambert to name at least 5, will also be brought over for the PC Meeting.

2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

I thought Woofy, Bewley, Fricke, Doyle, Lambert to name at least 5, will also be brought over for the PC Meeting.

Woofy Bewley doyle  british based before polish season starts so wont be flying in fricke might also be here think his partner lives in knutsford

I meant that zagar is now only one who could race here because others had polish extraliga  plus one other foreign league now that NKI has signed for kings lynn 

Ah well only just over a week to go then maybe belle vue will announce our surprise signings must be good if its taking them this long ha ha

• Haha 1