British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

19 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just a thought with this signing - and bearing in mind Bomber's grasstrack/longtrack meetings - , but any likelihood that Berwick will go Premiership in 2022??

Eh?

Lose a fortune to fit in with one old geezer's racing schedule? 

1 minute ago, TheScotsman said:

Eh?

Lose a fortune to fit in with one old geezer's racing schedule? 

Just asking!!  He is a 2021 Premiership Final Winner after all!!

4 hours ago, emilali said:

Chris Harris first rider announced. Nice signing by the promotion fair play :t:

old news keep up min

• Haha 1

Fair play to the bandits but why would a guy who lives in the midlands want to go to Berwick probably as the brummies won’t be running next year I hope I’m wrong brummies fans but I fear for you.

32 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Fair play to the bandits but why would a guy who lives in the midlands want to go to Berwick probably as the brummies won’t be running next year I hope I’m wrong brummies fans but I fear for you.

Why would he want to ride for Birmingham, they don’t have owners currently, and so would have no ties or loyalties to stay with them 

If it's to be a weakened championship next term Harris on a sub 8 average should clean up. I do wonder about a rider that can't gate on a track that's hard to pass on though. I hope for Berwick's sake it all works out, promotion deserve a bit of success

40 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

If it's to be a weakened championship next term Harris on a sub 8 average should clean up. I do wonder about a rider that can't gate on a track that's hard to pass on though. I hope for Berwick's sake it all works out, promotion deserve a bit of success

Funny that Berwick fans are happy with this… we know what we’re getting…. We’ve had the misfortune of witnessing him play a part in away teams coming to Berwick and winning many times…. He’s awesome to watch at Shielfield… his signing for us has been a long time coming! 

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Beat me to it. A strange signing.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Funny that Berwick fans are happy with this… we know what we’re getting…. We’ve had the misfortune of witnessing him play a part in away teams coming to Berwick and winning many times…. He’s awesome to watch at Shielfield… his signing for us has been a long time coming! 

Thinking about it probably his 2 best meetings in his abysmal season with us were at shielfield. As I say hope it works out, wish nothing but good luck to Berwick fans and promotion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

If anyone can pass at Berwick it’s Bomber

• Like 3

Bomber's debut as a Berwick representative will be at Redcar tonight, alongside Leon, Jye and Spud (in his final meeting)......

3 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Beat me to it. A strange signing.

Bomber is fantastic to watch at Berwick seem to be one of the few riders who don't worry about gate and go

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Great signing,someone who entertains, and loves the track.Well Done to promotion.

And he's a brilliant gater which will only help his scoring at Shielfield.