British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

18 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

More interesting news for Berwick supporters on Oxford 2022 thread.

which is?

8 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

which is?

I get the impression some people are slightly worked up when they see the internet postings about Bomber having signed for Oxford and Berwick! 

18 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

I get the impression some people are slightly worked up when they see the internet postings about Bomber having signed for Oxford and Berwick! 

The only Official article I have read is Bomber has signed for Bandits. There has been nothing Official that I have read regarding the Oxford situation regarding which league or riders.

16 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

The only Official article I have read is Bomber has signed for Bandits. There has been nothing Official that I have read regarding the Oxford situation regarding which league or riders.

I know that but I’m just summarising about the “interest” in reading the Oxford thread! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

I know that but I’m just summarising about the “interest” in reading the Oxford thread! 

Mr Dodds just giving his usual smart ass comment,to a perfectly normal observation.:rolleyes: It’s a long winter I suppose.

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Mr Dodds just giving his usual smart ass comment,to a perfectly normal observation.:rolleyes: It’s a long winter I suppose.

a genuine question as all I could see was a discussion over who the berwick promoters were despite the fact that they have not changed since pre-season 2019. As Sarah has so helpfully pointed out it was about the BSF invention of Bomber signing for Oxford. Now it all makes sense. I'll leave the smart-arsing to those such as yourself who are far more experienced at it.

2 hours ago, George Dodds said:

a genuine question as all I could see was a discussion over who the berwick promoters were despite the fact that they have not changed since pre-season 2019. As Sarah has so helpfully pointed out it was about the BSF invention of Bomber signing for Oxford. Now it all makes sense. I'll leave the smart-arsing to those such as yourself who are far more experienced at it.

So the question that people are concerned about is how will Jamie run two clubs in the same league, I’d imagine

2 hours ago, George Dodds said:

You could have looked through the Oxford page to find that out.Instead you gave your smart ar*ed comment.We are all smart ar#es on here as you like to point out regularly in your Dirt Extra Column.:t:

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

You could have looked through the Oxford page to find that out.Instead you gave your smart ar*ed comment.We are all smart ar#es on here as you like to point out regularly in your Dirt Extra Column.:t:

Can't remember ever saying you were smart ... :unsure: back on ignore you go

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, George Dodds said:

Can't remember ever saying you were smart ... :unsure: back on ignore you go

:t:

• Haha 1

Just announced on Bandits facebook

Welcome to Ricky Wells :approve:

Very happy with who we’ve signed so far! 

• Like 1

Go with this team & you'll always have a powerhouse reserve!

Berwick  
Chris Harris 7.91
Ricky Wells 6.70
Tero Aarnio 6.61
Danny Gappmaier 5.94
Leon Flint 5.89
Jye Etheridge 5.35
Kyle Bickley 3.51
Total 41.91

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Just announced on Bandits facebook

Welcome to Ricky Wells :approve:

Very happy with who we’ve signed so far! 

Pretty strong start to team building, you'd imagine Gappmaier will be in there as well and you've got riders who are pretty good around Berwick which should be a good basis for winning the home meetings.

2 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Go with this team & you'll always have a powerhouse reserve!

Berwick  
Chris Harris 7.91
Ricky Wells 6.70
Tero Aarnio 6.61
Danny Gappmaier 5.94
Leon Flint 5.89
Jye Etheridge 5.35
Kyle Bickley 3.51
Total 41.91

Aarnio seems to have a lot of problems getting a visa