British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

Ricky was infuriating this season for us, did seem to be finding his form towards end of the season so could just have taken him a while to get used to season out new tyres etc. On more of a gaters track I'd think it's a good signing and should improve his average for the bandits

Can Jamie still Promote at Berwick given his role at Oxford,or will Flint or Dews  now be the Promoters, with Jamie and Scott as Directors.Are the rules different for the Championship.?

9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Can Jamie still Promote at Berwick given his role at Oxford,or will Flint or Dews  now be the Promoters, with Jamie and Scott as Directors.Are the rules different for the Championship.?

I’m sure George Dodds or maybe even Crescent girl will come and give a smart arsed comment to a very valid question

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Even if Jamie “can’t be promoter” as such, he’ll be there and helping like usual I imagine. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Even if Jamie “can’t be promoter” as such, he’ll be there and helping like usual I imagine. 

Would agree, as He and Scott are directors of the Company.It would just be a paper exercise as per the Crazy BSPA rules.

Jye just announced on Bandits social media certainly puts an end to the rumours of him going to Leicester. 

shaping up very very nicely :approve:

• Like 3

On 10/22/2021 at 8:29 AM, Jaizer said:

Hope he's not on a guarantee!!

Guaranteed to be paid on time 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Jye just announced on Bandits social media certainly puts an end to the rumours of him going to Leicester. 

shaping up very very nicely :approve:

Dany G next? If so would that leave enough points for Kasper ?

12 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Kasper won’t be back I don’t think, will be a current and former to complete the team I think

Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea

21 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

21 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Would think Danny G.will be back,someone on a nice  like Cameron Heeps would do nicely for last place.(can’t see it though.)

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Would think Danny G.will be back,someone on a nice  like Cameron Heeps would do nicely for last place.(can’t see it though.)

Think Glasgow may have first choice on Heeps. On a 4.95 average a lot of tracks could be looking at him.

1 minute ago, Endeavour said:

Think Glasgow may have first choice on Heeps. On a 4.95 average a lot of tracks could be looking at him.

Yeah think heeps can name his price this winter