British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Going by his piece in the Star this week and how settled he feels at Glasgow Cookie is a shoe in to return to the stripes.

Would be madness on our part too let him leave after dropping 1.5 Points or thereabouts this season.

Completely agree mate. As I said just a nagging feeling

6 hours ago, arnieg said:

Although from a statistical point of view the optimum is a strong top 2 (because they get 5 rides instead of 4 due to ht 15) and a strong number 6 ( who can take an extra ride for the weaker reserve). 

So something like King, Nicholls, Thomson, Nicol, Etheridge, Ben Cook, Atkin.

Indeed a team with averages like: 8,8,6,6,6,6,2

BERWICK

1) Chris Harris 7.91

2) 

3) Jye Etheridge 5.35

4) Leon Flint 5.89

5) Ricky Wells 6.70

6) Kyle Bickley 3.51

7)

Current Total 29.36

Points Remaining 12.64

Total 42

Just now, Normski said:

BERWICK

1) Chris Harris 7.91

2) 

3) Jye Etheridge 5.35

4) Leon Flint 5.89

5) Ricky Wells 6.70

6) Kyle Bickley 3.51

7)

Current Total 29.36

Points Remaining 12.64

Total 42

Not sure how accurate this is

19 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

I don’t think he has an ego… there are issues I believe but an environment less pressured then Glasgow might be just what he needs! And be fair…. We’d seen learn to love him banging in double scores at our place! We all know how good he is at our place! 

Ego the size of a stadium  ... I once saw him having a temper tantrum in the pits!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, *JJ said:

Ego the size of a stadium  ... I once saw him having a temper tantrum in the pits!

In fairness you see at least one rider per meeting having a tantrum in the pits 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, *JJ said:

I’ve had a tantrum or two as well when things ain’t going my way which I’m sure my husband could vouch for! :lol:

42 minutes ago, *JJ said:

And that equates to a big ego how? Lol. I must have a super ego if that's your logic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *JJ said:

I saw him once eating pasta in The Den after a meeting at Glasgow but it doesn't mean he has it for breakfast, dinner and tea. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Cookies tweet after the final felt a bit like a goodbye to me. Might not be the wildest thought that it could happen

In Speedway Star he makes out like he's definitely want to stay at Glasgow, it's the Prem he doesn't seem sure of.

21 hours ago, Gazc said:

Going by his piece in the Star this week and how settled he feels at Glasgow Cookie is a shoe in to return to the stripes.

Would be madness on our part to let him leave after dropping 1.5 Points or thereabouts this season.

Yep, you beat me to it. Going by the Star sounds like he's staying at Glasgow.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

In Speedway Star he makes out like he's definitely want to stay at Glasgow, it's the Prem he doesn't seem sure of.

Do think he will be at Glasgow.They would be mad to drop him now ,well worth his average.Depends what his terms are though.Can’t see him getting a better deal else wherever.