British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

Season pass prices announced, thought they would have named the 7th rider first.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Gringo said:

In the summer series Berwick are in the "Scottish" group.

I read somewhere that Berwick are still at war with Russia. Is this true and if so what does it mean for the group?

1 hour ago, Nickinho said:

I read somewhere that Berwick are still at war with Russia. Is this true and if so what does it mean for the group?

They might have to ask Queen Nicola to open up the Border at this rate.:P

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nickinho said:

Nothing: Berwick are sorted; a peace deal was signed in 1966 by a Russian diplomat and the the Mayor of Berwick. As the mayor said at the time: "You can tell the Russian people that they can now sleep peacefully in their beds". (and their sheep can now roam freely in the hills)(cough cough)

Well the first bit is true but the bit in the brackets is just embellishing the story somewhat... if he didn't say that I bet he was thinking it...

Regards
THJ

Edited by TotallyHonestJohn
Spelling,
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Nothing: Berwick are sorted; a peace deal was signed in 1966 by a Russian diplomat and the the Mayor of Berwick. As the mayor said at the time: "You can tell the Russian people that they can now sleep peacefully in their beds". (and their sheep can now roam freely in the hills)(cough cough)

Well the first bit is true but the bit in the brackets is just embellishing the story somewhat... if he didn't say that I bet he was thinking it...

Regards
THJ

:rofl:

Think people would be happier to buy season pass if they knew last rider know I certainly would.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Think people would be happier to buy season pass if they knew last rider know I certainly would.

Agreed,  The team is looking good so far and the last signing could make it Very good or average !

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Heedthebaw said:

Agreed,  The team is looking good so far and the last signing could make it Very good or average !

Good summary of the Team situation.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

You're certainly in a better place than Edinburgh or Poole fans though!

5 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

You (and anybody else) have that option, but........

3 hours ago, Heedthebaw said:

Others may want to buy the pass now, no matter who the last rider is, to support their team regardless.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

You're certainly in a better place than Edinburgh or Poole fans though!

Worrall verbally agreeing to come back then going to Leicester messed things up for Monarchs.

3 minutes ago, StevePark said:

You (and anybody else) have that option, but........

Others may want to buy the pass now, no matter who the last rider is, to support their team regardless.

True ,but it would make sense if the Team was complete.Unless of course they are struggling to sign one.Who knows.!