British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

11 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Suggestions to cover injuries next week (if needed)

@ Plymouth

Tom Brennan (6.40) for Leon Flint (6.43)

Jye Etheridge r/r

Zach Cook (4.39) for Ty Proctor (4.92)

@ Poole

Leon Flint r/r

Benjamin Basso (5.69) for Jye Etheridge (5.87)

Or if Basso's riding in Denmark

Danyon Hume (5.24) for Jye Etheridge (5.87)

Dan (4.45) or Joe T (4.29) for Ty Proctor (4.92)

Zach Cook could well be in Torun's U24 meeting on Tuesday?!  That would probably take precedence over a guest booking.

According to the Belle Vue Twitter page early indications show Jye Etheridge has no broken bones following his crash last Saturday.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, screm said:

According to the Belle Vue Twitter page early indications show Jye Etheridge has no broken bones following his crash last Saturday.

Broken collar bone according to Berwick web page..

48 minutes ago, fairplay1 said:

Broken collar bone according to Berwick web page..

Jye has posted on Facebook he will be out for a while 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Yeah given he already has a Meccano set on his collar bone he will have to be totally sure than everything is healed 100%.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Normski said:

5 hours ago, cinderfella said:

Yeah given he already has a Meccano set on his collar bone he will have to be totally sure than everything is healed 100%.

Would that suggest Berwick should be shut down?,,, strange innit the way things pan out.

Edited by ruffdiamond

Think Berwick should have made the TS against Plymouth in heat 10 even a three all in that race and we would have got a point.

Really good meeting tonight some good passing especially by bomber Plymouth did deserve the win but Berwick did there best and it takes 2 teams to make it a good spectacle,I’m a happy camper as it’s another 3 points in the bag.

9 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Really good meeting tonight some good passing especially by bomber Plymouth did deserve the win but Berwick did there best and it takes 2 teams to make it a good spectacle,I’m a happy camper as it’s another 3 points in the bag.

Well I watched it on the stream and thought it was an awful meeting, due to track, due to rain, but there we go 

Totally disagree with that if the track was that bad the pass bomber did on Hans Andersen would never of been possible and I’m not hearing anyone else complaining.

3 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Well I watched it on the stream and thought it was an awful meeting, due to track, due to rain, but there we go 

I have to agree, very limited passing after the 1st turn. Well strung out races too. Down to the track and conditions though so can't necessarily be helped.

16 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Think Berwick should have made the TS against Plymouth in heat 10 even a three all in that race and we would have got a point.

It was certainly a waste using Wells as a TS to beat McGurk, who scored 0! Even if he beat Andersen, that's only 1 point gained compared to what a Berwick reserve would've done 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Totally disagree with that if the track was that bad the pass bomber did on Hans Andersen would never of been possible and I’m not hearing anyone else complaining.

I’m not saying the track was badly prepared or anything, was quite clear that the rain had effected it, but it certainly wasn’t a good meeting, and 1 or 2 passes doesn’t make a good meeting either, it was pretty boring, I’ve seen several better meetings at Berwick this season than that, and that’s saying something as Shielfield is usually one of the worst in the league for racing