British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

For those Berwick fans who have an hour or so to spare, could I point you in the direction of Youtube and an interview with Adrian Rymel, I can post it on here if you want.

Great interview, well done to those involved  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, screm said:

For those Berwick fans who have an hour or so to spare, could I point you in the direction of Youtube and an interview with Adrian Rymel, I can post it on here if you want.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, screm said:

It’s at this point I realise what a thick numpty I truly sound like :blush: :shock: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

It’s at this point I realise what a thick numpty I truly sound like :blush: :shock: 

Don`t we all, it was great seeing and hearing from Adrian again.

13 hours ago, Bandits4eva said:

Speaking to your hero after all these years. I’m not surprised 

That was a great chat with Adrian Rymel, seems like a cool guy..! On another Berwick front while I remember, I make a podcast called Humans of Speedway, and a while back had a lovely chat with Dennis McCleary.  Of course many Berwick fans will have had similar conversations over the years, but if you’d like a listen you can find it here .. https://pod.fo/e/d6ddf

There’s also another episode with David Howe in the series too, and Kelvin Tatum on his time there.. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, IanBrannan said:

That was a great chat with Adrian Rymel, seems like a cool guy..! On another Berwick front while I remember, I make a podcast called Humans of Speedway, and a while back had a lovely chat with Dennis McCleary.  Of course many Berwick fans will have had similar conversations over the years, but if you’d like a listen you can find it here .. https://pod.fo/e/d6ddf

There’s also another episode with David Howe in the series too, and Kelvin Tatum on his time there.. 

That was a great chat with Dennis. A top bloke with loads of interesting stories to tell 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, screm said:

Great interview.I remember winning a photo framed picture of Adrian Rymel and was signed when the raffle draw took place at Berwick.I also bought my first Kawasaki moto x bike at Peter Waites just round the corner on Hide Hill when working in the Kings Arms a few moons ago as a chef.

I used to love interviewing Adrian (among others) for the GRT Media DVD's, as you didn't know what he was going to say next!!

Edited by StevePark

4 hours ago, StevePark said:

I used to love interviewing Adrian (among others) for the GRT Media DVD's, as you didn't know what he was going to say next!!

Great lad Adrian,always had time for all the fans.Very stylish rider, unfortunate to end his career with such a bad injury.

Kyle Bickley back in the KS Torun team for the meeting with Unia Leszno in the ExtraLeague Under-24 league match tomorrow, meeting starts at 4pm and updates are here. A meeting that will also see new signing Jonas Knudson taking part in.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/131609/ks-torun-u-24-agromix-polcopper-unia-leszno-u-24

Edited by screm

6 minutes ago, screm said:

Kyle Bickley back in the KS Torun team for the meeting with Unia Leszno in the ExtraLeague Under-24 league match tomorrow, meeting starts at 4pm and updates are here. A meeting that will also see new signing Jonas Knudson taking part in.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/131609/ks-torun-u-24-agromix-polcopper-unia-leszno-u-24

Interesting!

Keep saying it, but Bickley totally out of his depth in the U24 in poland!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Keep saying it, but Bickley totally out of his depth in the U24 in poland!

Put of depth most places unfortunately.

Pearson different rider in Poland