You are correct, averages effective from 01/07/2022

Chris Harris - 9.26

Ricky Wells - 7.09

Leon Flint - 6.96

Jye Etheridge - 6.64

Theo Pijper - 5.51

Jonas Knudson - 5.00

Nathan Stoneman - 2.17

For those who still want to see some speedway can do so on the following link. It is the SEC Final 1 from Rybnik, the meeting involves two former Berwick riders in Dimitri Berge and David Bellego. Sadly Dan Bewley had a nasty crash in Poland last night and is out of the meeting with his place taken by Dominik Kubera. Meeting starts at 6pm 

On 6/28/2022 at 6:30 PM, Fromafar said:

He should concentrate on doing well in GB before racing youngsters that are better than him.Starting to think he thinks he is actually better than he is.Polish tracks should suit him down to the ground considering he has had 3 full seasons on big tracks in UK.

Can't agree with that, if he's got the opportunity to race in Poland and get some valuable experience then he should take it. I keep reading that people think he's better than he is,  what are folk basing this on? Has he got a bad attitude?

On 7/2/2022 at 7:57 PM, Bagpuss said:

Can't agree with that, if he's got the opportunity to race in Poland and get some valuable experience then he should take it. I keep reading that people think he's better than he is,  what are folk basing this on? Has he got a bad attitude?

If this is about Bickley, then yes... and same goes for multiple members of his family too. Like to strut around like they own the place everywhere they go.

Not trying to cause a stir (which I inevitably will with this comment) just telling it how it is

Best wishes to Kyle Bickley who`s signing was announced by Redcar this morning.

• Like 2

On 7/4/2022 at 6:10 AM, Diamonds85 said:

If this is about Bickley, then yes... and same goes for multiple members of his family too. Like to strut around like they own the place everywhere they go.

Not trying to cause a stir (which I inevitably will with this comment) just telling it how it is

How much of his bad reputation is based upon the video of him when captaining the BV Colts giving the finger to opponents?

Although he denied it the video clearly showed the gesture and I think that has stuck with him.

Personally I don't think he has been the same since the passing of his very influential grandfather.

Only got involved this year but as far as his attitude goes I have found Kyle very pleasant to deal with this season, no hint of arrogance at all. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cinderfella said:

How much of his bad reputation is based upon the video of him when captaining the BV Colts giving the finger to opponents?

Although he denied it the video clearly showed the gesture and I think that has stuck with him.

Personally I don't think he has been the same since the passing of his very influential grandfather.

I had no idea of that videos existence tbh...

I used to be close with the family (not friendship wise, but riding wise) and although there were nice members of said family, there was a hell of a lot of politics involved too. Particularly the ones who help Kyle in the league etc (don't want to name specific names) but there was a lot of let's say 'politics' involved, from a very young age, which I think gave Kyle a MASSIVE head riding in the BYC, and it was almost like he was owed a place in the National League, despite him clearly not yet being good enough, now that he is a struggling Championship reserve, I wonder if him and his 'helpers' think he should be in the Premiership too as an outright privilege to the sport, having him in the league, anyway that's the last I heard, he hadn't really got rid of that 'massive head' yet, but who knows... I'm not trying to be nasty, I'm just putting my point of view and experiences of the whole ordeal across.

I am saddened to hear of the passing of his grandfather though, he was a very nice man.

4 hours ago, Fina said:

Only got involved this year but as far as his attitude goes I have found Kyle very pleasant to deal with this season, no hint of arrogance at all. 

I sincerely hope you're right and things have settled down.

• Like 1

Bandit fans who can't make Redcar on Friday can now stream it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Bandit fans who can't make Redcar on Friday can now stream it.

hopefully get more than the 10 heats the cup match stream provided

• Like 2