Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

3 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

That would mean Jye in the pairs?

While seems to have lost form Jye is still 2nd in the averages.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Can pick any 2 from top 3, thought Bomber and Leon would have had a great chance as both riding really well since his injury Jyes form has nosedived rapidly.

Just now, Bandit59 said:

Can pick any 2 from top 3, thought Bomber and Leon would have had a great chance as both riding really well since his injury Jyes form has nosedived rapidly.

I had already pointed that out,would agree Leon would be the choice.Think Dick is just pointing out his thoughts,maybe not Leon’s.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

That would mean Jye in the pairs?

I'm not sure.    No inside knowledge, but I believe each club can nominate any two of their top three available riders for Oxford.

So perm any two from Bomber, Jye and Ricky?

Will be a good night, tho....     Oxford's really good, and will apparently be sold out by that night.

5 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

I'm not sure.    No inside knowledge, but I believe each club can nominate any two of their top three available riders for Oxford.

Will be a good night, tho....     Oxford's really good, and will apparently be sold out by that night.

Are you saying that Leon is unavailable though,or are you assuming that.

20 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Are you saying that Leon is unavailable though,or are you assuming that.

I'm saying l have no inside knowledge

8 hours ago, crescent girl said:

While a terrific and well-deserved honour for our U19 Champion, if the GP practice is on the Friday, this would mean he'll miss the Pairs, as he should take every opportunity to mix with the best riders in the world at Cardiff.

SGP practice isn't until early Saturday afternoon so it would be possible to do both, time will tell but you are probably right.

8 hours ago, crescent girl said:

While a terrific and well-deserved honour for our U19 Champion, if the GP practice is on the Friday, this would mean he'll miss the Pairs, as he should take every opportunity to mix with the best riders in the world at Cardiff.

The World`s best plus Adam Ellis.:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, crescent girl said:

If it's not Leon no hope 

13 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Was mentioned to me at Glasgow meeting that his poor scores against Redcar (KOC), Edinburgh and Glasgow in the Jubilee trophy don't count towards averages.

Would explain as that's 6 meetings and think I was told it's now 12 meetings for an average?

1 hour ago, Gambo95 said:

Was mentioned to me at Glasgow meeting that his poor scores against Redcar (KOC), Edinburgh and Glasgow in the Jubilee trophy don't count towards averages.

Would explain as that's 6 meetings and think I was told it's now 12 meetings for an average?

Jye will be on a rolling average though.He’s still 2nd behind Bomber just in front of Leon.

8 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Jye will be on a rolling average though.He’s still 2nd behind Bomber just in front of Leon.

Not sure how averages work. Jye started the season well. Hopefully he goes well for Berwick if he is in the pairs.

Scoring a couple of points on Saturday and nothing at Edinburgh would bring your average down I would suspect if these matches were to count?

47 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Not sure how averages work. Jye started the season well. Hopefully he goes well for Berwick if he is in the pairs.

Scoring a couple of points on Saturday and nothing at Edinburgh would bring your average down I would suspect if these matches were to count?

i had Jye down for 10 meetings but British Speedway website has him down for 12 think Newcastle meetings still included although it says riders who rode against Newcastle will have their MA altered at end of season. We only have 2 league meetings before the cut off date of the 23rd so doubt his average will change much

Leon Flint guesting at No1 for Plymouth tomorrow night in their meeting at Edinburgh.

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2022 at 10:20 AM, Gambo95 said:

I am sure it has changed this year to get an average. In Premiership it is now 3H 3A, in Championship any 8 league meetings & to be an asset it is any 12 meetings.