British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield Tigers 2022

33 minutes ago, JCookie said:

They fitted the rules around getting Bates in. Then let Tom Bacon in who was 3 years too old...

Bacon had ridden 3 seasons so shouldn't have qualified as a RS. I believe he was allowed in as they weren't full seasons due to injury! 

I personally feel he should've been a RS as before he retired I'd say he had more potential than say (no offence lads) Danny Phillips, Tom Woolley, Ryan T Daley etc. 

On 11/23/2021 at 8:20 PM, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It's called opinions and people are allowed them about all teams not just their own

This is a forum not a propaganda leaflet.....

Exactly that. I’m intrigued by the negative and critical opinions of fans of other teams in response to how my team chooses to announce its new team for 2022.

However, as opinions are allowed on this forum you won’t have any problem with me expressing mine.

Just now, RobHowe said:

Exactly that. I’m intrigued by the negative and critical opinions of fans of other teams in response to how my team chooses to announce its new team for 2022.

However, as opinions are allowed on this forum you won’t have any problem with me expressing mine.

Not at all crack on - we can all do with a laugh I these hard times ;)

23 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not by other fans mainly by a Sheffield fan if you are talking about the debate about Ellis from what I have seen. 

No, I was talking about the fans (Peterborough fans, I think) who seemed to think that the 2022 Sheffield team was common knowledge and the club should have announced it already.

Strangely when challenged none of them could actually name the team (despite it being common knowledge) :lol:

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Not at all crack on - we can all do with a laugh I these hard times ;)

That’s the only reason I read this forum….

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RobHowe said:

No, I was talking about the fans (Peterborough fans, I think) who seemed to think that the 2022 Sheffield team was common knowledge and the club should have announced it already.

Strangely when challenged none of them could actually name the team (despite it being common knowledge) :lol:

Ah okay! I thought you meant people criticising the team that is rumoured! That's fair enough then.

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

If it's based on the 1st Jan, Alfie Bowtell is still a rising star!

It doesn’t really matter for Championship riders though,can’t see many Premiership Clubs chasing Bowtell as their rising star though.

On 11/23/2021 at 11:07 AM, KingoftheTrack said:

Pickering was in the side until a miscalculation in his average.

They thought he was a 7.06 but he's actually on a 7.38

How can the club not know his correct average? Averages should he simple to follow in Speedway!

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

How can the club not know his correct average? Averages should he simple to follow in Speedway!

Nothing's simple in Speedway.

Garry May has always had an issue with averages lol.

2 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

They obviously giving him the British reduction!

20 hours ago, Moranboys said:

J.holder

Muesliak 

Howarth 

Pickering 

Ellis 

Mountain 

Thompson d 

Pickering at King's Lynn

20 hours ago, Moranboys said:

J.holder

Muesliak 

Howarth 

Pickering 

Ellis 

Mountain 

Thompson d 

What about Allen??

The really good news is that Troy has gone to Cheetahs. Missing him already.

Edited by 4thbender
omission
  • Like 1