2.howarth

3.musielak

4.pickering

5.ellis

6.nielsen

7. dan thompson or dan gilkes

and i would take that line up.

• Like 1

As Musielak signing for the Tigers has been accidentally released, what is the point if Sheffield keeping it a secret anymore?

Even if their plan was to announce the whole team in one go, what's the harm in announcing Musielak now & the rest of them team as previously scheduled?

10 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

As Musielak signing for the Tigers has been accidentally released, what is the point if Sheffield keeping it a secret anymore?

Even if their plan was to announce the whole team in one go, what's the harm in announcing Musielak now & the rest of them team as previously scheduled?

Aren't they announcing the whole team this Weds eve? Only 2 days away, I'm sure even the most impatient Sheffield fans can wait that long! 

22 hours ago, romans lovechild said:

so there going to be 2 changes to the line up so my guess is

1.holder

2.howarth

3.musielak

4.pickering

5.ellis

6.nielsen

Can't be the team coz were supposed to excited by it. I'm saying that even with there being 3 Pirates in there & Pickers.. It's a good team if it is that but doesn't get me rushing down the road to attend, now if Nicki P was announced then.....

Edited by PirateShip

23 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Aren't they announcing the whole team this Weds eve? Only 2 days away, I'm sure even the most impatient Sheffield fans can wait that long! 

If it was leaked too days early I get your point (even if I don't agree with it) but it was leaked before now!

Could Nicki P line up for the tigers next season or would this not be possible due to his overseas riding commitments?

24 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Could Nicki P line up for the tigers next season or would this not be possible due to his overseas riding commitments?

He will be riding in the top league in Poland and is only permitted to ride in one other league.

Been Danish he has to ride in the Danish League.

So the answer is no.

Edited by spin king

1 hour ago, PirateShip said:

Can't be the team coz were supposed to excited by it. I'm saying that even with there being 3 Pirates in there & Pickers.. It's a good team if it is that but doesn't get me rushing down the road to attend, now if Nicki P was announced then.....

Possibly Nicki P .. then I definitely would making 1 or 2 journeys south to Sheffield on a Thursday evening 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spin king said:

He will be riding in the top league in Poland and is only permitted to ride in one other league.

Been Danish he has to ride in the Danish League.

So the answer is no.

So are Danish are obligated to ride in the Danish League? Seems odd if u ask me coz surely they wudn't be paid much in Denmark so wud kick off about it and convert to being Polish.

And if they are obligated, why can't we obligate British riders to ride over ere?

On 11/28/2021 at 4:54 PM, romans lovechild said:

so there going to be 2 changes to the line up so my guess is

1.holder

2.howarth

3.musielak

4.pickering

5.ellis

6.nielsen

So ALL the team predictions on this forum are WRONG... because we'll be naming EIGHT riders!

• Haha 1

I thought if a rider rode in the Ekstraliga they could only ride in one other league not including their home nation. So Nicki could do Poland, Britain and Denmark, as he is Danish... I'm sure I read that somewhere...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4thbender said:

So ALL the team predictions on this forum are WRONG... because we'll be naming EIGHT riders!

Oh come, everyone “who knew” knew this already…..it was common knowledge weeks ago :lol:

5 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Oh I don’t know, maybe because it’s what they want to do.

That said, have you made a complaint to the club about not announcing riders earlier than they want to?