British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

38 minutes ago, Trees said:

Hmmm Basso knew where Brennan was when he went out wide I think, he knew he was gonna squeeze him up, he looked round after Brennan fell too ....

Nicki P says you can do whatever you want when you're in front so....

Hard to take when it's your rider who comes off worse though.

17 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You're funnier than Trackrat!! lol. 10 could be enough for Glasgow but don't think Poole won't throw everything at it to get the trophy. Your hate won't change it! 

In English please 

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

That's the funniest thing you have ever written. 

Thanks that really means a lot 

34 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Advantage Poole, need some luck to defend 10 points

50/50 for me! Knowing Poole they will prob win on the night by 8! Broc is really good at Poole. I think it will depend what Sam and Ricky do. Marcin and Connor should do alright. 

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Ben Cook was shadow of rider start of season. He had a few knocks or something recently?

Big gap in fixtures affected him. Last home meeting starting to show a bit of form. Hard to go from reserve to number 4 though imo. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

50/50 for me! Knowing Poole they will prob win on the night by 8! Broc is really good at Poole. I think it will depend what Sam and Ricky do. Marcin and Connor should do alright. 

Young Tom is flying out the gate just now. Only didn't make it in 14 as gate 3 was an absolute graveyard. Should put him in good stead. If cookie broc and Tom can get 25 between them makes it close. Hope move swap Tom and Ricky in riding order

• Like 1

As a neutral I enjoyed the novelty of watching the meeting live on Glasgows excellent live stream. I thought the presentation and camera work was pretty good. It will be interesting to see if other Clubs use live streaming in the future. Having watched the first leg, its a shame there won't be a similar live stream from Poole for the second leg.

4 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

In English please 

Why is your hate affecting your ability to read? If Glasgow beat us to the title because they are the better team I'm fine with that and because they've had some near misses. But constant haters like you make me hope that we beat them comfortably because you won't be able to handle it.

For Glasgow's sake I hope Craig Ackroyd isn't ref on Thursday .......

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Good to hear there's a live stream on Thursday. Ten point lead makes it interesting on Thursday. Not really sure how we won by 10, but there you go.

Biggest issue for us is Sam at 3. It's been our weakest link the second half of the season.

Is Poole doing the live stream?

44 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Good to hear there's a live stream on Thursday. Ten point lead makes it interesting on Thursday. Not really sure how we won by 10, but there you go.

Biggest issue for us is Sam at 3. It's been our weakest link the second half of the season.

Do you think they'll move him to 2? It could be the difference. 

I am quite pleased we kept it down to 10 points as it could have been so much more. Hume was very unlucky not to score more and so was Basso. Worrall was pretty poor ans so was Ben Cook .Big well done to Zach Cook he battled all night and was good value.  

• Like 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Do you think they'll move him to 2? It could be the difference. 

Yes that's always case away, broc 3 Sam 2