British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

On 11/4/2021 at 10:13 AM, phillipsr said:

Easy away win… will be over by heat 12 

:party:

30 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I thought you would be on here congratulating us on our fantastic win against all odds coming back from a 10point deficit! 

I'm surprised he's even on here with us winning 

Now that season is over. Poole fans would you rather be in top league or championship next season?

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Who?????

David Hensley is the owner of Leicester speedway

6 hours ago, PowerfulPierre said:

Given the Facenna family's obvious ambition to win after all that they've invested, and failing yet again to achieve their first league trophy for a decade, could a replacement for Cami Brown be their most significant signing for 2022?

had his chance time to move on worst thing the did was loose stuart if they had let him run the team properly then he would have done what he did at  Leicester when he was aloud to do his own thing . we all know who is the real team manager at glasgow not the puppet 

Edited by davie10

3 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Not to be confused with David Hemsley who ran Leicester into the ground, only for the team to be saved by a combination of Buster Chapman and Damian Bates, but who is still the leaseholder of Beaumont Park?

8 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

I believe it's Hemsley?

Edited by StevePark

1 minute ago, davie10 said:

had his chance time to move on worst thing the did was loose stuart if they had let him run the team properly then he would have done what he did at  Leicester when he was aloud to do his own thing . we all know who is the real team manager at glasgow not the puppet 

We also knows who has the final say at Leicester :D

6 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Not to be confused with David Hemsley who ran Leicester into the ground, only for the team to be saved by a combination of Buster Chapman and Damian Bates, but who is still the leaseholder of Beaumont Park?

Spell check, David Hemsley ...... whatever he still holds they should be chopped off! :rofl:

15 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Now that season is over. Poole fans would you rather be in top league or championship next season?

We were talking about this last night and though I can't speak for all Poole fans most have accepted racing in the championship. There is more variety having  more teams although next season there will be missing both Kent Kings and Eastbourne Eagles

it's been excepted and let's be honest there isn't much difference between both leagues.

9 minutes ago, StevePark said:

I believe it's Hemsley?

Yep it is, me brain didn't spell it right.:rofl:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

More competitive in the Championship I would say and definitely harder to win trophies and more teams! So I would say to stay in the Championship. I don't mind the Premiership but would need to be 10 teams for me to say I want Poole to go back up there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

More competitive in the Championship I would say and definitely harder to win trophies and more teams! So I would say to stay in the Championship. I don't mind the Premiership but would need to be 10 teams for me to say I want Poole to go back up there.

Agreed. Plus ur not seeing any different riders by being in the Premiership. 

Why put up the costs for the club & fans when the rider quality is no different, no GP standard riders. It's just a different name & so the BSPA can still say the av a top league for TV when they haven't.

Excellent coverage on BBC South Today this evening - they actually had a sports reporter there!!!

• Like 3