British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

9 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I only have the Tigers scores, but it was 14 points. Very different Tigers team though. Craig had 15, Broc 5, Ricky 3+1, Sam 12 but from reserve.

Ricky and Sam are key for us. If they turn up, we can win big. If they don’t, it becomes a struggle. We were much more predictable in the middle of the season with Ulrich at 5 and Ricky at 3. We’ve found balance a bit hard to come by since then.

id really love to see Ulrich and Marcin back next season. They’re both great to watch.

Think ulle has unfortunately ridden himself into an average in both leagues might find it hard to find a team place next season. Highly unlikely polish authorities will allow Marcin over for a full season. Believe was only given permission as his clubs season was over

5 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Who is guesting for Stefan?

Cook?

33 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Our boys could be rusty.

Which one is it ???? More excuses than a dead horse has flies.

What you doing on here trackprat, didn't expect that with paul winning earlier today, glug glug :party:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Think ulle has unfortunately ridden himself into an average in both leagues might find it hard to find a team place next season. Highly unlikely polish authorities will allow Marcin over for a full season. Believe was only given permission as his clubs season was over

marcin can ride as it’s the lower polish league but they ride on a friday so would rule him out until maybe  the same time next year 

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Our boys could be rusty.

Which one is it ???? More excuses than a dead horse has flies.

I wouldn't worry yourself about Paul, we have been the best team all season and Middlo will make sure everyone is fired up and ready to win.

• Like 2

Will be keeping an eye on the weather this week hoping for rain as I don't want either club to win !! Then if fixtures incomplete a fine coming from the bspa like in 2018

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Neila said:

Will be keeping an eye on the weather this week hoping for rain as I don't want either club to win !! Then if fixtures incomplete a fine coming from the bspa like in 2018

Really what a childish post. Pathetic and unjust and typical of some on this forum.:angry:

• Like 1

I dunno what Workington fans gripe is with Glasgow fans these days. I always got on with them up until the takeover then atmosphere seemed to change. Shame

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We haven’t been beaten big all season. Think our biggest defeat was at Glasgow without Schlein and on a very, very wet Scunthorpe with the team under orders to stay safe. We are in good form, have a good reserve and want the title. We won’t crumble like Edinburgh did the other day.

And we don’t want the title , your posts get more patronising by the day I’m starting to see we’re Jan is coming from now.

• Like 1

Current forecast shows risk of a few light shows on Tuesday pm in Glasgow area. Currently Not enough to stop a meeting.

Just now, Gazc said:

And we don’t want the title , your posts get more patronising by the day I’m starting to see we’re Jan is coming from now.

It’s a competition. Nothing patronising. Best two teams are in the final. Let the best team win.

• Like 4

Going to come down for this , there are 4 of us in the car , where’s the most convenient hotel within walking distance to the track that’s not overly priced , need a couple of twin rooms , thanks in advance x

22 minutes ago, Tigeratheart said:

Going to come down for this , there are 4 of us in the car , where’s the most convenient hotel within walking distance to the track that’s not overly priced , need a couple of twin rooms , thanks in advance x

This might be worth a try:

https://www.cranborne-house.co.uk/

• Thanks 1