British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lovely sunny day here in Poole. But will be a bit chilly tonight so wrap up warm.  Are the gates opening at 6pm or the usual 6.30?

Good question, hopefully a bit earlier :t:

Edited by PirateShip

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lovely sunny day here in Poole. But will be a bit chilly tonight so wrap up warm.  Are the gates opening at 6pm or the usual 6.30?

Says 6.30 when you go to book tickets on website.

The Pirates welcome the Glasgow Tigers to Poole Stadium for the biggest fixture of the season, the second leg of the play-off FINAL!

Once you have completed your purchase you will be emailed e-ticket(s) for the event. Please show your e-ticket either printed or on your smart phone upon entry to the event

- Gates open from 6:30pm (racing starts 7:30pm)

- Programmes available to purchase upon entry

- Food and drink available

- On site parking (£2.50 for duration of event)

- Tickets also available on the gate

- Season tickets are valid for this fixture

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Yes they'll reap the financial rewards of running on an off race night in early November and then in the following season, if they're still in business, they can reap the rewards of winning the Championship by failing to ever mention it ever again to promote their business :lol:

Not a Richard Branson business and marketing  plan I presume? :D

14 hours ago, cityrebel said:

When i played in a schools cup final, i got a small plastic Subuteo football  trophy as my prize!

All the trophies I won playing Sunday football, looked like a taxi driver's air freshener. 

6 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Easy away win… will be over by heat 12 

Trying to figure out which 'Category' that very loose comment falls in to! :rofl:

Just now, PirateShip said:

Trying to figure out which 'Category' that very loose comment falls in to! :rofl:

Whichever the Trackrat ones go under probably!!;) Imagine hating a sports club that much? What a massive waste of energy! 

Oooh Glasgow have got Sam at no2! Intersting...

This is it! Flexed biceps It’s the final match of the season, the Grand-Final Second-Leg! We line-up as followed; 1. Craig Cook 2. Sam Jensen 3. Broc Nicol 4. Tom Brennan 5. Ricky Wells 6. Marcin Nowak 7. Connor Bailey Come on boys, let’s bring it home

12 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Oooh Glasgow have got Sam at no2! Intersting...

This is it! Flexed biceps It’s the final match of the season, the Grand-Final Second-Leg! We line-up as followed; 1. Craig Cook 2. Sam Jensen 3. Broc Nicol 4. Tom Brennan 5. Ricky Wells 6. Marcin Nowak 7. Connor Bailey Come on boys, let’s bring it home

Bring wot home? That's lost me as that! :lol:

Av they lost s dog or somet? 

I'll see if u can find any leads! :rofl:

Edited by PirateShip

Also if anyone who can't go is interested ...

dVljjmI1_normal.jpg

SPEEDWAY FANS  We are planning to run a live blog with updates from tonight’s SGB Championship play-off final second leg Pirates currently trail by 10 against Glasgow Score predictions? Will post some of them in the blog later 

14 hours ago, cityrebel said:

When i played in a schools cup final, i got a small plastic Subuteo football  trophy as my prize!

I once got a "stereo record player" for being the leagues "Player of the Year" when I was 12....

In the days when leagues did such a thing...

And at a time when not "everyone" were winners..  :D

Wot happens if it's a draw on agg? Dare I ask...

Presume normally it wud be replayed but can't see that happening for obvious reasons.

Wud it be decided on head to head agg, league position.....either of these Poole win.

Golden heats?

Anyone know?

3 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Wot happens if it's a draw on agg? Dare I ask...

Presume normally it wud be replayed but can't see that happening for obvious reasons.

Wud it be decided on head to head agg, league position.....either of these Poole win.

Golden heats?

Anyone know?

Think it is 3 golden heats? Not 100% though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh my, this train journey is so mind numbingly boring on a rat a tat tat train .

Didn't realise England had so many fields left until now.

Borrrrrrrring, soon be at Dorchester....well one more gruelling hour to go!

:(

I need caffeine!

Edited by PirateShip

Sweet Poole Pirates da da daaaa, good times never seemed so good, so good, so good!

:party:

Edited by PirateShip