British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Leicester Lions 2022 Line up

6 hours ago, LionsFan said:

JP would be a great signing,  but could also be Jordan Stewart or Josh MacDonald?

Certainly not Pickering. And for the moment not worth getting excited over unsubstantiated predictions or rumours. 

• Like 4

#inthegafferwetrust

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 10:17 AM, LionsFan said:

JP would be a great signing,  but could also be Jordan Stewart or Josh MacDonald?

Or Jye Etheridge

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Heedthebaw said:

Or Jye Etheridge

Your post has been liked by the poster who said an Australian from the north is heading to Leicester…. Interesting…. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Your post has been liked by the poster who said an Australian from the north is heading to Leicester…. Interesting…. 

I don't know why they'd want to bring Jye to BP he's never been anything other than forgettable

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iainb said:

I don't know why they'd want to bring Jye to BP he's never been anything other than forgettable

I think it’s because he’s on a steal of an average 

Wow just saw his average was under 5.5. wasn't he no.1 on about 7.5 mid summer? Didn't think for had dropped off that badly

48 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

I think it’s because he’s on a steal of an average 

Riders are on an average for a reason... I've never seen him be anything other than below average... even on his home BV home track

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

Riders are on an average for a reason... I've never seen him be anything other than below average... even on his home BV home track

To be fair to Jye, he really was well below what he is capable of this year! He is capable of putting 2 points back on his average when he rides like he can! 

8 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

To be fair to Jye, he really was well below what he is capable of this year! He is capable of putting 2 points back on his average when he rides like he can! 

I know what you mean and if the CL de-strengthens then I'm sure he could but as the strengths of the leagues converge then his BV average of 5.2 is pretty similar to his 5.3 at Berwick, therefore I'd say his average is an accurate reflection of his abilities... it's a no from me ;)

Edited by iainb

Who owns the asset that is Richie Worrall? 

Asking for a friend. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Asking for a friend. 

Belle Vue?

10 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Asking for a friend. 

I believe it is ourselves who purchased him. If not Ipswich?