British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Leicester Lions 2022 Line up

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

I don't see how that can be accurate with only 3 further qualifying KO Cup scores after the 23rd September cut-off for October averages (BSPL Issue 23)? Play-off scores don't count towards the CMA unless thats changed.

Of course if 4,88 is the true average that bodes well for Danyon staying at Poole.

KOC matches don't count towards rolling averages

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

KOC matches don't count towards rolling averages

OK then his average must be between 5.00 and 5.31 less 2.5% as all his qualifying scores were completed by 23rd September. which means his average is still over 5.00.

Edited by Skidder1

18 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

OK then his average must be between 5.00 and 5.31 less 2.5% as all his qualifying scores were completed by 23rd September. which means his average is still over 5.00.

As already stated it is 5.01 less 2.5% discount to get 4.88. It is just his 2021 Championship record excluding the Eastbourne match (because that equals 20 matches)

3 minutes ago, arnieg said:

As already stated it is 5.01 less 2.5% discount to get 4.88. It is just his 2021 Championship record excluding the Eastbourne match (because that equals 20 matches)

I said 4.88 but someone seems to think its different.:blink:

2 hours ago, lewy said:

I said 4.88 but someone seems to think its different.:blink:

I stand corrected but haven't seen it confirmed anywhere officially.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a list of riders and their official, team building average?

I've looked on the speedwaygb website but I can't seem to find it. I assume the team declaration figures include the Eastbourne numbers and people have suggested they need to removed. Is that right?

16 hours ago, False dawn said:

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a list of riders and their official, team building average?

I've looked on the speedwaygb website but I can't seem to find it. I assume the team declaration figures include the Eastbourne numbers and people have suggested they need to removed. Is that right?

The latest (and last so far except for any Eastbourne adjustments) is issue 23 dated 29th October and effective 1/11/21.  Although this doesn't have any actual averages for the Rising Star riders - merely listing where in their teams 1-7 they fit!!

Obviously for 2022 any British riders will also have the 2.5% reduction for team building.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ScottyJ said:

Riichhieee?? Is he coming back?? 

Win with a WORRALL!

LIONS.....Richie in 2019 Championship Shield Winners &  Championship Champions

PIRATES....Richie in 2018 Premiership Champions  & Stevie in 2021KO Cup Winners & Championship Champions!!

Av served Lions & us Pirates with Pride :D

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Win with a WORRALL!

LIONS.....Richie in 2019 Championship Shield Winners &  Championship Champions

PIRATES....Richie in 2018 Premiership Champions  & Stevie in 2021KO Cup Winners & Championship Champions!!

Av served Lions & us Pirates with Pride :D

Very true .

You have missed that Leicester used Steve Worrall as their guest for Richie Worrall in the 2019 play off final away leg vs Glasgow 

3 hours ago, lionsroar said:

Very true .

You have missed that Leicester used Steve Worrall as their guest for Richie Worrall in the 2019 play off final away leg vs Glasgow 

Oh right, I only remember Ellis Perks' superb heat 14 ride that night, off the charts! :party: 

I wish he would come back to ride as like Lewis Blackbird they were both great talents. Dave Tyler for us Long Eaton fans was also a big loss, great talent.

In case you wondered I'm an adopted Pirate but always an Invader :D

3 hours ago, LionsFan said:

I think in 2019 Richie was injured riding for Poole so missed the back end of the title winning  season. 

Correct, June 28th he injured his ankle at Poole vs Aces. Did a bit of research coz me noggin not great!! :o

I do remember him sitting on the track a long time while they waited the return of the ambulance.

Oddly you don't want both the Worrall's in your team.......ask Belle Vue! :unsure: