British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Leicester Lions 2022 Line up

42 minutes ago, bigred said:

A few options available from Newcastle now they’ve closed.

BWD?

• Haha 6

22 hours ago, Big Al said:

So who will be the new No 7 when the facility for Anders Rowe expires? 

4 hours ago, bigred said:

A few options available from Newcastle now they’ve closed.

From Newcastle only Complin & Bickley have averages under Rowe's & you can add Congreave if Rowe is above 4.00 in July!

20 hours ago, iainb said:

BWD?

What’s the deal with him - why wasn’t he racing for Newcastle?

16 minutes ago, Najjer said:

What’s the deal with him - why wasn’t he racing for Newcastle?

Long term injury.

Here's my cynical view of the about to come speedway merry-go-round. Kyle Newman has a mystery illness to avoid difficult trips to Edinburgh and Glasgow for which could've reduced his July average to prevent Starkey coming in to replace him.

The young lad Killeen will need to replace Josh McDonald in order to fit Starke in, thus freeing him up to take Rowe's place with Leicester in July as his average will apparently be over 4.

Newman then probably go to Redcar, or in desperation at recent result Poole bring him in.

I know not all specific to Leicester but the intrigue in whose replacing Rowe made me choose this thread 

• Like 3

MacDonald unlikely to ride again this season, doubt Leicester would be interested anyway, real average well below 4pt.

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Here's my cynical view of the about to come speedway merry-go-round. Kyle Newman has a mystery illness to avoid difficult trips to Edinburgh and Glasgow for which could've reduced his July average to prevent Starkey coming in to replace him.

The young lad Killeen will need to replace Josh McDonald in order to fit Starke in, thus freeing him up to take Rowe's place with Leicester in July as his average will apparently be over 4.

Newman then probably go to Redcar, or in desperation at recent result Poole bring him in.

I know not all specific to Leicester but the intrigue in whose replacing Rowe made me choose this thread 

What average will Newman have in July?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jaizer said:

That makes no sense, the outgoing riders average doesn't matter if making multiple changes to fit under 42.00

I've heard that Leicester have signed a new reserve but it's a rider that is being dropped from his current team in July. I don't know who it is but we could guess

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

I've heard that Leicester have signed a new reserve but it's a rider that is being dropped from his current team in July. I don't know who it is but we could guess

Could it be Roynon and Redcar have one of the Newcastle riders to replace him ?

• Haha 1

Since Kyle Newman has been dropped by Oxford I guess he is Leicester bound. I think he could do a job for us (assuming the mascot costume will fit him).

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2022 at 5:02 PM, Elmo said:

What average will Newman have in July?

4.66 from July 1st

55 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

Since Kyle Newman has been dropped by Oxford I guess he is Leicester bound. I think he could do a job for us (assuming the mascot costume will fit him).

I don’t think Newman fits 

• Like 1