12 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

1. Nick Morris 8.61

2. Connor Mountain 5.06

3. Kyle Howarth 7.51

4. Jye Etheridge 5.35

5. Richie Worrall 7.76

6. Dan Thompson 5.03

7. Joe Thompson ?.??

Would be over 42.00 although I reckon you’ve got 6 out of the 7 correct.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Just under 2.50 left for the No.7 

Don't know Joe's average but I'm guessing it's 2.00?

3.74, minus 2.5%

Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea
  • Like 1

Solid team but I don't think Jye will come . He hasn't rode well at Leicester and Stewart builds teams for titles. I think someone from abroad will come. God knows who

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

Solid team but I don't think Jye will come . He hasn't rode well at Leicester and Stewart builds teams for titles. I think someone from abroad will come. God knows who

Think Leicester will have more than enough at home if the Thompson twins are both at reserve. Jye could be a steal on a 5.35 home and away.

10 minutes ago, Edin03 said:

Think Leicester will have more than enough at home if the Thompson twins are both at reserve. Jye could be a steal on a 5.35 home and away.

When Dan and Joe were at reserver they were brilliant. Could be a masterstroke from Stewart if he riders above his average

Leicester (6.78 left)  
Nick Morris 8.61
Kyle Howarth 7.52

Jye Etheridge 5.35
Connor Mountain 5.06
Dan Thompson 5.03
Joe Thompson 3.65
Total 35.22

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:
Leicester (6.78 left)  
Nick Morris 8.61
Kyle Howarth 7.52

Jye Etheridge 5.35
Connor Mountain 5.06
Dan Thompson 5.03
Joe Thompson 3.65
Total 35.22

Jason Crump? 

The Lions should only go with one of the Thompson's as this proved to be the weakest link this season when it came to the crunch.

They've both improved and will improve again but I don't think it will be enough to bring the silverware home as you really need a reserve that can turn into a big hitter both home and away. 

Rising star as also been lifted in the Championship which will only add more pressure on them.

18 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

The Lions should only go with one of the Thompson's as this proved to be the weakest link this season when it came to the crunch.

They've both improved and will improve again but I don't think it will be enough to bring the silverware home as you really need a reserve that can turn into a big hitter both home and away. 

Rising star as also been lifted in the Championship which will only add more pressure on them.

As both Thompson's started on 2.00 or 1* averages, even when they weren't scoring well - that was too be expected! As they are Leicester assets I'd keep them both even if it makes the team weaker!

26 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

At some point they will have to separate and forge their own paths but it certainly won't be yet. Leicester and associated sponsors have invested a lot into the twins over the years and they won't risk losing out on that return even if it compromises a season or two. The twins and the club are playing the long game plus they are in demand as a pair so if the Lions only wanted one its likely that both would find a deal elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Edin03 said:

Would think Berwick would like to keep him if he is a steal.! He is their asset.

20 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Would think Berwick would like to keep him if he is a steal.! He is their asset.

Asset does not really count for much nowadays, maybe a change after 4 years with us would benefit him.