FishersGate

Leicester Lions 2022 Line up

2 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

But he was above basso on a 5?

This figure includes 2.5% british reduction 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Miaaoowwww :D

Lol, just a common theme i noticed! ;) Glasgow and BV probably win the leagues next year now I've said that :D

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Lol, just a common theme i noticed! ;) Glasgow and BV probably win the leagues next year now I've said that :D

Btw, is 10 years really ages? 

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Btw, is 10 years really ages? 

Depends how impatient you are I guess. I thought 9 years was ages when Poole went from 1994 to 2003 without winning the league but I was a teenager then! Also if you come close a few times it must feel longer, or like you've missed your chance? 

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Depends how impatient you are I guess. I thought 9 years was ages when Poole went from 1994 to 2003 without winning the league but I was a teenager then! Also if you come close a few times it must feel longer, or like you've missed your chance? 

In speedway terms in particular championship I don't consider it ages tbh. We've come close a few times as you say but every year under facenna ownership made the play offs. Never guaranteed but always know they'll be trying hard again the next year. 

We had nearly twenty years since the legendary 93/94 double double side and before that we had we'd won the inside of a donut!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

In speedway terms in particular championship I don't consider it ages tbh. We've come close a few times as you say but every year under facenna ownership made the play offs. Never guaranteed but always know they'll be trying hard again the next year. 

We had nearly twenty years since the legendary 93/94 double double side and before that we had we'd won the inside of a donut!!

I did know about Glasgow's last being about 10 years ago, but didn't know anything previous to that. So compared to 20 years waiting definitely not as long. But as my original post was very tongue in cheek I had to make out 10 years was long for it to work! ;) Nothing personal meant at BV or Glasgow as I like them as clubs.:t:

4 hours ago, Robbobee said:

Anybody know what Average Danyon Hume is for 2022?

His average was higher than Basso's 5 and less than Cook's 5.31. I believe it was around 5.16 so for 2022 would be around 5.03 (5.16 less 2.5%)

Edited by Skidder1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Robbobee said:

Anybody know what Average Danyon Hume is for 2022?

5 hours ago, lewy said:

This figure includes 2.5% british reduction 

As above, Danyon Hume is 4.88 with a 2.5% reduction.

That's an unofficial average until the BSPL publish the averages!

When does the season usually start? Only been going back late this year and want to get my holidays sorted so I can enjoy the speedway at Leicester without thinking of dreaded work...

3 hours ago, ScottyJ said:

When does the season usually start? Only been going back late this year and want to get my holidays sorted so I can enjoy the speedway at Leicester without thinking of dreaded work...

Late March/early April.

21 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

As above, Danyon Hume is 4.88 with a 2.5% reduction.

That's an unofficial average until the BSPL publish the averages!

I don't see how that can be accurate with only 3 further qualifying KO Cup scores after the 23rd September cut-off for October averages (BSPL Issue 23)? Play-off scores don't count towards the CMA unless thats changed.

Of course if 4,88 is the true average that bodes well for Danyon staying at Poole.

On 11/12/2021 at 3:25 PM, Jaizer said:

Talk me through that? Most teams built to a 42 point limit for 2020. There were minimal changes when RS scheme was introduced. We're building to 42 points again for 2022. Nope I'm definitely not following you there

Because in 2020 teams were built to a figure below the 45.5 points needed to win a meeting.

5 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

Because in 2020 teams were built to a figure below the 45.5 points needed to win a meeting.

In 2022 they're built to 42 as well... Last I checked Below 45.5

14 minutes ago, W9 Lion said:

And yet teams still won meetings!

As has been explained hundreds of times before 42 is the par score. A team has 30 rides in a meeting but its green sheet is worked out over 28 rides (7 riders @ 4 rides each).

• Like 1