British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Leicester Lions 2022 Line up

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

No. ;) 

That's answered that one!:rofl:

Just now, PirateShip said:

That's answered that one!:rofl:

Haha, I don't actually know. Would rather have Steve and Danny, and don't think could fit Ryan in as well. 

47 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:
Leicester  
Steve Worrall 9.05
Nick Morris 8.61
Kyle Howarth 7.52
Connor Mountain 5.06
Dan Thompson 5.03
Joe Thompson 3.65
Tom Spencer 2*
Total 38.92

Interesting team and Tom is a mate of mine but depending upon how the other teams shape up it cud well be too early for him.

Also I would only go with one of the Twins, which one? Depends upon how the rest of the team is built.

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha, I don't actually know. Would rather have Steve and Danny, and don't think could fit Ryan in as well. 

A mate as just txt me and said Douglas possible for Pirates but like u say avin Danny & Steve it may not be possible. 

24 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Could Douglas be Poole bound, with Rory retiring, and Douglas big buddy's with Darcy 

Wud be a great move if possible with averages etc.

The only question to answer wud be cud Middlo fit another Aussie into his house! :rofl:

1 minute ago, PirateShip said:

A mate as just txt me and said Douglas possible for Pirates but like u say avin Danny & Steve it may not be possible. 

Esp if want Hume and Cook bro's too!

I didn't really follow Championship speedway when Poole were in the Premiership, so any interesting former Leicester riders that could be back for them? 

• Like 1

Well If flagrag is correct, it's more than one former Lion, so could be Richie Worrall and Jason Doyle! 

Scotty also looking for a championship team.

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Esp if want Hume and Cook bro's too!

I didn't really follow Championship speedway when Poole were in the Premiership, so any interesting former Leicester riders that could be back for them? 

I'm only guessing really as I've only just starting going back Leicester this season and missed a number of years. Possibilities are (just guessing) are mountain, Worral, Morris, howarth, Hume...not sure who else really

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LionsFan said:

Well If flagrag is correct, it's more than one former Lion, so could be Richie Worrall and Jason Doyle! 

Scotty also looking for a championship team.

Doyle? Why are Lion's going Premiership? And have they paid him all the money they owed him. When he left Leicester he was well peed off with the way he was being treated & Hemsley still looms large in the background.

Crikey do I remember Doyley's last interview after the last meeting he rode in for Leicester, ouch!

8 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

I'm only guessing really as I've only just starting going back Leicester this season and missed a number of years. Possibilities are (just guessing) are mountain, Worral, Morris, howarth, Hume...not sure who else really

Heyyyy up, hands off Humey boy! :D

Edited by PirateShip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think you're taking my post about Doyle a little too seriously PirateShip. I was just having a bit of fun speculating after Flagrag's post about former Lions returning. I imagine his average would be way too high for him to be considered but who knows?

I've no idea about him being owed money except to say that was under the previous regime.  

Dickson confirmed were in the championship next season with JCB giving us a two year sponsorship deal. I could easily see master's coming. Sounds ambitious but masters has said a few years back he loves the track but his wages were abit high for Dave Helmsley. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ScottyJ said:

Dickson confirmed were in the championship next season with JCB giving us a two year sponsorship deal. I could easily see master's coming. Sounds ambitious but masters has said a few years back he loves the track but his wages were abit high for Dave Helmsley. 

Edinburgh owned.