British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Report in Edinburgh Evening news said Richie had agreed verbally to come back in 2022 but signed for another team. Promotion heard it from someone else. Finally spoke to Richie and he confirmed it. Indicated they hope to have Sam, Josh and Kye back. Verbal agreements, nothing concrete.

I'd heard similar about Richie though apparently he thought we wouldn't be able to fit him in under the points limit. 

1 minute ago, TheScotsman said:

I'd heard similar about Richie though apparently he thought we wouldn't be able to fit him in under the points limit. 

Communication is a 2 way street. Could have contacted Edinburgh before he signed for another club.

He’d verbally agreed to sign was just a case of paper work. He’s then decided to go speak to other clubs, with him not being an asset is more than welcome to do. 
However for the promotion having to find out through others and not the man himself is poor.
A move closer to home to one of his previous sides is where he’s going I’m led to believe.

2 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

He’d verbally agreed to sign was just a case of paper work. He’s then decided to go speak to other clubs, with him not being an asset is more than welcome to do. 
However for the promotion having to find out through others and not the man himself is poor.
A move closer to home to one of his previous sides is where he’s going I’m led to believe.

Leicester or Newcastle?

15 minutes ago, Diamond geezer said:

Leicester or Newcastle?

Bit further north than Newcastle

6 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Bit further north than Newcastle

He's never rode for Berwick :blink:

And if insinuation is my beloved stripes then that's hilarious. Hates the track and hardly closer to st Helens than Edinburgh :rofl:

22 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

And if insinuation is my beloved stripes then that's hilarious. Hates the track and hardly closer to st Helens than Edinburgh :rofl:

Given in his 2 years at Glasgow he topped their averages 1st year and was 2nd to Cook the next year he done Ok for someone who hated the track.Think he will be further South though.

ps 

St Helens is closer to Glasgow!

Edited by Fromafar

13 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Given in his 2 years at Glasgow he topped their averages 1st year and was 2nd to Cook the next year he done Ok for someone who hated the track.Think he will be further South though.

ps 

St Helens is closer to Glasgow!

Track was changed his 3rd year, was dropped and publicly stated hated the changes

20 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Track was changed his 3rd year, was dropped and publicly stated hated the changes

He also picked the wrong side in a disagreement, allegedly 

• Like 1

As much as I like Richie, it seems a bit of a flimsy excuse! A bit like 'oh, I'll just say I thought they couldn't fit me in..' 

Edinburgh was probably just his back up plan. 

• Like 1