British Speedway Forum

With Richie having gone what about palovaara back for monarchs? Did pretty good job in 2018 for you allow a couple extra points down bottom end of the team? 

14 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

No sign of Erik signing yet?!! 

he won't be..... that's why :D

With the Eastbourne match expunged from averages I’ve calculated our 3 current Aussies as follows:

Sam 9.36 (-0.05)

Josh 8.34 (-0.00)

Kye 5.13 (-0.38) 

13 minutes ago, Edin03 said:

With the Eastbourne match expunged from averages I’ve calculated our 3 current Aussies as follows:

Sam 9.36 (-0.05)

Josh 8.34 (-0.00)

Kye 5.13 (-0.38) 

Nice try.  Sam is actually 9.41, Kye 5.46.  Your figure of 8.34 for Joshie is correct.

I suspect folk are forgetting to add the two meetings at the beginning of the rolling averages back in, when deducting Eastbourne results....

Edited by crescent girl
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Nice try.  Sam is actually 9.41, Kye 5.46.  Your figure of 8.34 for Joshie is correct.

I suspect folk are forgetting to add the two meetings at the beginning of the rolling averages back in, when deducting Eastbourne results....

I used the 20 league matches, did wonder about Kye’s dropping off so much though

Edinburgh 2022?  
Sam Masters 9.41
Craig Cook 8.69
Josh Pickering 8.34
Kye Thompson 5.51
James Sarjeant 4.16
Dan Gilkes 3.75
Jason Edwards 2.11
Total 41.97

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:
Edinburgh 2022?  
Sam Masters 9.41
Craig Cook 8.69
Josh Pickering 8.34
Kye Thompson 5.51
James Sarjeant 4.16
Dan Gilkes 3.75
Jason Edwards 2.11
Total 41.97

Would take that top 4. Would like to see Drew Kemp back.

2 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

Leicester fan here, Are guys gutted or not bothered about Richie leaving for the lions? 

If he’d stayed then great but it’s not the end of the world. He was great round Armadale but was a bit iffy away from home too often.

It all depends who we get in to replace him. If for example we persuaded Cook back and managed to fit him, Sam, Josh and Kye in without a ridiculously long tail then Richie will be a distant memory! 

2 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

If he’d stayed then great but it’s not the end of the world. He was great round Armadale but was a bit iffy away from home too often.

It all depends who we get in to replace him. If for example we persuaded Cook back and managed to fit him, Sam, Josh and Kye in without a ridiculously long tail then Richie will be a distant memory! 

That's fair enough mate. Saw Richie down at Leicester this year and did well enough I think. Your top 3 should be strong again especially if cook returns. Sam masters is one of the best I've seen down at Leicester .

25 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

Leicester fan here, Are guys gutted or not bothered about Richie leaving for the lions? 

He was a powerhouse at Armadale. Gutted HOW he left. As I said on Leicester forum verbally agreed to sign for us and then did a deal with lions. Our promotion found out from a third party. Miss his contribution at home. Was poor at Glasgow. If Cookie came back would be great but think he will be back at Tiggers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ScottyJ said:

Who :blink:

• Haha 3

Richie was an excellent team man who was a reliable scorer home and away. He also assisted some of the Dale Devils riders earlier in the season. He has decided to move to Leicester so best wishes for 2022.