British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, gazzac said:

Edinburgh I expect as Poole are still going through their 'vast array' of rider negotiations to announce yet I imagine :rolleyes:.

:D

3 hours ago, poole keith said:

so, no agreement on the rent for next year,no racing next year !! unbelievable, a perfectly adequate sports facility pretty much lying idle,bcp council need to need to get off their arses and get involved,show some leadership and go public on what their policy is on the stadium

Nobody has said there will not be an agreement. Its a legal negotiation.

5 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

We’re going to be able to predict the Edinburgh line up by default soon. Just based on who hasn’t signed for anyone else!

Relax, all will be revealed soon :t:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

We’re going to be able to predict the Edinburgh line up by default soon. Just based on who hasn’t signed for anyone else!

I fear the opposite, can see plenty of riders without team places, while teams are filled with doubling up riders.

• Like 1

Just now, SlicktrackSandy said:

Not long to go now, so suspense will soon  be over.  Maybe 3/4 surprises in store - who knows - am now at the stage of giving up even guessing.  Safer to wait until the reveal and work with the hand that we have dealt ourselves.  If Carlsberg announced a speedway team - this is how they would do it !  

• Like 1

I struggle to see who edinburgh are gonna have at reserve... unless they go for willie Lawson again and nathan Greaves rides again?

13 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

I struggle to see who edinburgh are gonna have at reserve... unless they go for willie Lawson again and nathan Greaves rides again?

Sarj a major possibility imo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edin03 said:

Sarj a major possibility imo

Good shout as the senior reserve... But who will be the junior reserve? Or will they go down the same route as the Diamonds and have 10 points down at reserve and not as powerful of a top end? Will be interesting to see...

1 minute ago, Diamonds85 said:

Good shout as the senior reserve... But who will be the junior reserve? Or will they go down the same route as the Diamonds and have 10 points down at reserve and not as powerful of a top end? Will be interesting to see...

After missing out on Worrall & Kemp, we then failed to get Cook to return as plan B. I can only see us going strength in depth now as there’s a lack of top riders available.