British Speedway Forum

Just now, HenryW said:

Pearson is signed up for the Leszno U24 squad. Not sure about Brown.

Does Hook not require a visa to race here? That might be the difference, if he can race without one.

I'm not sure but I thought top 4 in state U21 final qualified nowadays. But as said earlier I wouldn't swear on it

49 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Hardy “lads” with a 30 year old and two who are 28. But, Edinburgh have a habit of putting together good teams and this could well follow that route. A few will have to up their game, though

I'm honestly surprised anyone persists with James Sarjeant.

Aged 28 and an average barely over 4.

He's just not got it. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Race suits at last, hallelujah. Just Scunny to go? Oh and Brum, Toon & Redcar.

Am I alone in hating race suits?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Joseq7 said:

I'm honestly surprised anyone persists with James Sarjeant.

Aged 28 and an average barely over 4.

He's just not got it. 

Decent, experienced reserve though to partner with young Jacob, not a bad option imo, but I agree... He's never going to make it big...

• Like 2

Just now, Nickinho said:

Am I alone in hating race suits?

Racesuits are ok... But leave the bike covers and helmets alone!! They're the riders identity...

• Like 3

Just now, Diamonds85 said:

Racesuits are ok... But leave the bike covers and helmets alone!! They're the riders identity...

I want to see the yellow & black replace the yellow helmet. At times i can barely distinguish between yellow and white.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

I want to see the yellow & black replace the yellow helmet. At times i can barely distinguish between yellow and white.

Bring back green!! haha... I am personally fine between yellow and white, but I understand that others may not be able to see, especially on a dark September night up in Glasgow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

All will be revealed very soon 

Looking forward... I'm guessing Danny King, Steve Worrall and Richard Lawson will be the heatleaders with the Cooks as the second strings? And Drew Kemp and Nathan Ablitt at reserve?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Remember palovaara's Glasgow racesuit obviously wasn't washed professionally, second half of the season was announced as the pink panther :rofl:

4 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Tried to watch the stream but boy oh boy those 2 just wear u down even alex looked bored :angry:

You mean dumb and dumber? 

At least they didn't start looking to their sides or downwards, that sh*t is super weird. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

I'm not sure but I thought top 4 in state U21 final qualified nowadays. But as said earlier I wouldn't swear on it

Last time I saw published requirements for visas the U21 titles weren't included. It was just top 4 in state or national title within the previous 2 years.

However, if that IS still the requirement, Jacob qualifies as he has had a podium in a state title within the last couple of years.

2 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Bring back green!! haha... I am personally fine between yellow and white, but I understand that others may not be able to see, especially on a dark September night up in Glasgow

Or a dark November night.

• Like 1