British Speedway Forum

It’s a team with a lot of risk could either be a master stroke or a complete disaster. 
To have a good season it would require either kye or paco to go up a level and be a solid middle pairing. Fredricksen and hook to both good their averages at the same time also. You know what you’re going to get with the rest of the side. 
just need to wait and see I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

It’s a team with a lot of risk could either be a master stroke or a complete disaster. 
To have a good season it would require either kye or paco to go up a level and be a solid middle pairing. Fredricksen and hook to both good their averages at the same time also. You know what you’re going to get with the rest of the side. 

Its a team that will be tough to beat at home ,think they will struggle with away fixtures.  Alot of teams this season have been built to be strong at home this season it's going to be interesting. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Joseq7 said:

You mean dumb and dumber? 

At least they didn't start looking to their sides or downwards, that sh*t is super weird. 

Another example of a speedway club trying to be far too clever when releasing news.

They should remember the KISS rule.

• Thanks 1

An interesting Team.Fredricksen will be good signing if he can master Armadale.IMO.Looked decent in GP qualifier IMO.

1 hour ago, FromBendThree said:

Another example of a speedway club trying to be far too clever when releasing news.

They should remember the KISS rule.

Not applauded for being slightly innovative? We should just maybe wait to see what team is published in the Speedway Star right?

15 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Bring back green!! haha... I am personally fine between yellow and white, but I understand that others may not be able to see, especially on a dark September night up in Glasgow

Need to wait and see if you can see at Newcastle with new lights needed for the dog track.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Racesuits are ok... But leave the bike covers and helmets alone!! They're the riders identity...

Have Dan Thompson use brother Joe's helmet & bike & would you know the difference?

Similar with Steve & Richie Worrall if the latters are not performing when riding together?

21 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Have Dan Thompson use brother Joe's helmet & bike & would you know the difference?

Similar with Steve & Richie Worrall if the latters are not performing when riding together?

Didn't the Wiesbock's get banned for that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Not applauded for being slightly innovative? We should just maybe wait to see what team is published in the Speedway Star right?

Not even one clap. Not really innovative at all. The effort should have gone into creating a story that would reach non-speedway people in the central belt of Scotland. Like most speedway PR, including stunts, they are preaching to the converted. Tell it straight; put in on your website and social media at the same time. The fans will then know - and yes the Speedway Star on a Thursday. But, if you have the time and ability, find something really innovative to reach people who never go to speedway.Grab their attention.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

At least we definitely know the poole team now apart from no 7

Yes Richard Lawson and Drew Kemp would have been surprise and 'shock' signings in a good way at one point! But the rent issues have meant that when they get sorted out the OMG moment has kind of gone. But most important thing is that speedway continues. :t:

5 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

I can’t make my mind up. Don’t see us being top of the table at end of league fixtures but hopefully get into play offs. When Worrall was out injured team struggled last season with just 2 heat leaders. Yes gone more for depth but is there strength there to compliment it. Time will tell. Need to give the team a chance and get behind them.

Berwick could be dark horses. As ever Glasgow on paper look strong. Brennan and Basso are surely going to increase their averages.

1 hour ago, Endeavour said:

I can’t make my mind up. Don’t see us being top of the table at end of league fixtures but hopefully get into play offs. When Worrall was out injured team struggled last season with just 2 heat leaders. Yes gone more for depth but is there strength there to compliment it. Time will tell. Need to give the team a chance and get behind them.

Berwick could be dark horses. As ever Glasgow on paper look strong. Brennan and Basso are surely going to increase their averages.

In my opinion Glasgow look by far the strongest, this Edinburgh team have potential but too many of the riders seem to be risky. 

15 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

In my opinion Glasgow look by far the strongest, this Edinburgh team have potential but too many of the riders seem to be risky. 

If Berwick make decent last signing with the points they have to play with they will be dark horses IMO.Potential there with Glasgow IF  Ulle comes back OK.

• Like 1