British Speedway Forum

i think Anders has his knee sorted, but just needs plenty of rest to get it right, will score a lot more when it's right that's for sure

• Like 1

If Kent dont run would Edinburgh have any thoughts of making  a move for Scott Nicholls , could fly up , but is his average to high ?

27 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

If Kent dont run would Edinburgh have any thoughts of making  a move for Scott Nicholls , could fly up , but is his average to high ?

a move for scott nicholls :blink: in place of who ?? 

32 minutes ago, yoda said:

a move for scott nicholls :blink: in place of who ?? 

Whom ever they could fit him in for,  hence why i said would they have any thoughts,  

If masters chooses not to ride CH this year might be an option to replace him, other than that it's bit unlikely

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

If masters chooses not to ride CH this year might be an option to replace him, other than that it's bit unlikely

I don’t see that happening tbh. He’s in a position that he needs to be earning and the easiest way for him to do that is in the two British Leagues. He’s not at a stage where he needs to risk flying all over Europe. 

5 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

We asked him to guest for Richie earlier in the season and couldn’t due to TV commitments for the Grand Prix, highly doubt we would sign someone who would be missing every other week. Believe our team will be sorted for next season already with at least 4 being retained from our current 7.

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

I don’t see that happening tbh. He’s in a position that he needs to be earning and the easiest way for him to do that is in the two British Leagues. He’s not at a stage where he needs to risk flying all over Europe. 

Yeah I'd probably agree with that. He's not a young kid probably accepted never be world champion makes sense stay where he's comfortable

1 hour ago, Edin03 said:

We asked him to guest for Richie earlier in the season and couldn’t due to TV commitments for the Grand Prix, highly doubt we would sign someone who would be missing every other week. Believe our team will be sorted for next season already with at least 4 being retained from our current 7.

Reckon Worrell would be the one to miss out of the top 4, if any are not there.

4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Reckon Worrell would be the one to miss out of the top 4, if any are not there.

It all depends on what’s agreed for next season but would agree that he’ll be the one to miss out if we can’t fit all 4 in.

... from what I heard, we want all 4 back.

4 minutes ago, Edin03 said:

... from what I heard, we want all 4 back.

Higher higher! 

Could do worse than all 7 ended season with. Dependant on what they decide we've to build to next season obviously

• Like 1

Won't be our final 7 I don't think. 

But I think the points limit might be good. 

Does Erik want to return?