British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Back in stripes

If his pre-injury form returns that would be good but could be a bit of a gamble though……

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Redtruck said:

602A3214-423A-4122-A2F0-BE0EE12D343E.jpeg

“Riss is going to Redcar”….. unless his parent club want him back presumably. He’s not been announced there as far as I can see?

2015 season has just been added to EMTV+ Whetting out appetite by showing us some Riss magic? :D

8 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

“Riss is going to Redcar”….. unless his parent club want him back presumably. He’s not been announced there as far as I can see?

2015 season has just been added to EMTV+ Whetting out appetite by showing us some Riss magic? :D

In all prev named riders I have no inside knowledge just going off what I've read on here. As you say maybe they planned not to use Riss but now Richie has gone they've reneged on any deal with Redcar? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

In all prev named riders I have no inside knowledge just going off what I've read on here. As you say maybe they planned not to use Riss but now Richie has gone they've reneged on any deal with Redcar? 

Possibly or again Redcar/Riss assumed he wouldn’t be needed so started talking before given “official permission”. 

All speculation but that’s what this time of year is all about. :D

Edited by JanAndersen

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Possibly or again Redcar/Riss assumed he wouldn’t be needed so started talking before given “official permission”. 

All speculation but that’s what this time of year is all about. :D

Absolutely. I am a little surprised by the deafening silence from our clubs. Thought be one or 2 announced by now

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Absolutely. I am a little surprised by the deafening silence from our clubs. Thought be one or 2 announced by now

I think whatever the back story the Worrall situation it has meant Edinburgh possibly need to rethink a little. 

I’d have thought Glasgow would have announced a couple by now. Brennan and Cook being the obvious. 

• Like 1

I did hear that Erik was quite interested in a return to the blue & gold. 

Just now, TheScotsman said:

I did hear that Erik was quite interested in a return to the blue & gold. 

Who wouldn’t be. :)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Erik isn’t an Edinburgh asset Kings Lynn bought his registration couple of years back 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Who wouldn’t be. :)

Ritchie Worrall? :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Gambo95 said:

Tend to agree.

What was Edinburgh's take on the situation when he was surplus to requirements in 2019?

If he wasn't informed at the start that he wasn't in the plans then he maybe thought he wasn't going to get burnt twice?

It's never good hearing from someone else that he is going somewhere else.

I remember reading Worrall wanted away to learn another track! He felt he had mastered Armadale & needed a new challenge!

Regardless the issue isn't Edinburgh dropping Worrall or Worrall leaving Edinburgh, it's the lack of communication in telling his former club he wasn't coming back!

5 hours ago, spt82 said:

From what I can remember he was offered a place for 2019 but opted for Leicester. 

That’s what happened.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Think Kings Lynn bought him from Edinburgh.

1 hour ago, gmuncie said:

Erik isn’t an Edinburgh asset Kings Lynn bought his registration couple of years back 

37 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Think Kings Lynn bought him from Edinburgh.

Aw, didn't realise. Ah well, will wait and see how it all pans out.