36 minutes ago, sugarray said:

Nooooooooooo

Yessssssssss :D

Edited by PirateShip
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Jason Crump........:t:

:D

I'd prefer to remember one of the fastest riders I've ever seen, and he's battles with Nicki Pedersen at Arlington are still some of the most amazing races I've seen there. Would hate to see him have another serious injury.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gazzac said:

I'd prefer to remember one of the fastest riders I've ever seen, and he's battles with Nicki Pedersen at Arlington are still some of the most amazing races I've seen there. Would hate to see him have another serious injury.

Understandable wot u say. I was very surprised when Crumpy decided to carry on riding after the multiple injuries he suffered in that motocross accident never mind the subsequent injuries he picked riding speedway.

1 minute ago, PirateShip said:

Understandable wot u say. I was very surprised when Crumpy decided to carry on riding after the multiple injuries he suffered in that motocross accident never mind the subsequent injuries he picked riding speedway.

Speedway and road race riders should never do motocross, it never ends well !!

1 minute ago, gazzac said:

Speedway and road race riders should never do motocross, it never ends well !!

Does surprise me that Wroclaw allow some of their riders to get up to the things they do away from the track. 

Dan & Tai's extreme sport activities for example are living life on the very edge. Tai even more so from wot I've seen on YouTube.

15 hours ago, PirateShip said:

Does surprise me that Wroclaw allow some of their riders to get up to the things they do away from the track. 

Dan & Tai's extreme sport activities for example are living life on the very edge. Tai even more so from wot I've seen on YouTube.

Yet they only let them ride in one other league in fear of them getting injured,.Go figure :angry:.

• Like 2

Building gamble teams with 3 big hitters.

1. Steve Worrall

2. Zach Cook

3. Richard Lawson

4. Ben Cook

5. Danny King

6. Drew Kemp

7. 2.04

1. Steve Worrall

2. Zach Cook

3. Ryan Douglas

4. Ben Cook

5. Danny King

6. Drew Kemp

7. 2.81

53 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

1. Steve Worrall

2. Zach Cook

3. Richard Lawson

4. Ben Cook

5. Danny King

6. Drew Kemp

7. 2.04

1. Steve Worrall

2. Zach Cook

3. Ryan Douglas

4. Ben Cook

5. Danny King

6. Drew Kemp

7. 2.81

Is anyone actually on those low averages to make it feasible? 

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

1. Steve Worrall

2. Zach Cook

3. Richard Lawson

4. Ben Cook

5. Danny King

6. Drew Kemp

7. 2.04

1. Steve Worrall

2. Zach Cook

3. Ryan Douglas

4. Ben Cook

5. Danny King

6. Drew Kemp

7. 2.81

31 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Jason Edwards, Nathan Ablitt, Jake Mulford

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, PirateShip said:

2 hours ago, B.V 72 said:

Yet they only let them ride in one other league in fear of them getting injured,.Go figure :angry:.

That's the Extraliga rules not letting them ride in multiple countries not Wroclaw's

18 hours ago, PirateShip said:

The Extraleague rules  prohibit it

§ 4 [The rider's obligations] 1. The rider is obliged to: 1) avoid any activity which might expose the club, its trainers, team mates, club employees, officials, referees, the PZM, GKSŻ and SE to loss of or impingement on their reputation, 2) not to disclose to third parties any information relating to the execution of the contract, 3) have a sporting life style, 4) subject himself to periodic skills and fitness tests, which the club may require from him, 5) avoid any projects of a sporting or entertainment leading to increased risk of injury (especially extreme sports) 

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

29 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Nobody any good.

I don't think it's possible for any rider on a 2.00 Ave to be "any good" otherwise they wouldn't be a 2.00 rider! It's very possible to have a 2.00 rider who is very promising & likely to become "good" such as Mulford who averaged over 8 in his first full NL season

I see on the Edinburgh section, Drew Kemp is Poole bound, any truth?