British Speedway Forum

48 minutes ago, Flappy said:

What was he averaging despite not getting an official average?

No idea! I never really thought about it tbh. Whilst riding at 2 he got 5, 4, 5, 10, 4, 1, 6, 6. Then when he went to reserve he got 7, 7, 13, 8, 6, 9. I don't know how many rides it's from, I'm just looking at Poole riders individual scores from the season at the back of the playoff final programme! lol. The teams he faced when at reserve were against Leicester, Glasgow and Edinburgh, so not many easy rides! 13 was at Edinburgh so should be okay at Wolves..? Although he did say he found it difficult there. 

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

What was he averaging despite not getting an official average?

He achieved his Assessed 5:00 average over the 8 League meetings (5H 3A) 8M 32R 40Pts 7B

Basso on the Gasso is the real deal :t:

I was at Redcar when he made his Pirates debut and that lad as the biggest kahooners your ever likely to see! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

No idea! I never really thought about it tbh. Whilst riding at 2 he got 5, 4, 5, 10, 4, 1, 6, 6. Then when he went to reserve he got 7, 7, 13, 8, 6, 9. I don't know how many rides it's from, I'm just looking at Poole riders individual scores from the season at the back of the playoff final programme! lol. The teams he faced when at reserve were against Leicester, Glasgow and Edinburgh, so not many easy rides! 13 was at Edinburgh so should be okay at Wolves..? Although he did say he found it difficult there. 

Looks a little too many meetings there Lisa!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Marshall07 said:

Looks a little too many meetings there Lisa!

I didn't look at the type of meeting, so prob some KOC ones in there lol! 

5.71 (exc bonus) from 15 matches (includes KO and play-offs), but didn't ride enough matches to get an official GSA.

But as we know points don't always reflect the true picture of a riders' ability/potential.

Basso on his debut at Redcar won his 2nd ride after a zero first time out. He not only won it but won it by a straight in the fastest time of the night! Quality Quality!

Edited by PirateShip

dont think basso is an asset so he could ride else where if he cant ride for us ?

12 minutes ago, ray c said:

dont think basso is an asset so he could ride else where if he cant ride for us ?

Think needs to have done 4 home and 4 away before play offs? We had this issue with David bellego, we assumed he was our asset but as was KO cup match those pesky bandits nicked him off us

• Haha 1

But remember........this is Matt Ford and he knows wot to do asset or not an asset. :t:

No easy pickings on board the Pirate Ship!

Edited by PirateShip

Sweet Poole Pirates da da daaaa good times never seemed so good so good so good! :party:

Had to av another blast! :D

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2021 at 7:01 PM, Mike0310 said:

That’s a woeful team shocking won’t win nothing,to top heavy…… oh no them comments are saved solely for Plymouth in all seriousness if that was you team it not as good as last season but you. Would still be up the top.

A double negative means a positive so ....... will win something.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

A double negative means a positive so ....... will win something.:rolleyes:

I was going to mention that but I'd prob get an earful for bringing it up lol.

• Haha 1