British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, Pinny said:

People constantly give Shovlar stick and say he is the main embarrassment to the promotion and club in general, but I would say Lisa Collette and Starman are by far and away the worst two.

Keep trying you may get a bite by the new year:cheers:

12 minutes ago, Pinny said:

People constantly give Shovlar stick and say he is the main embarrassment to the promotion and club in general, but I would say Lisa Collette and Starman are by far and away the worst two.

Yawn. I might take an opinion  like this into consideration from someone with a bit more credibility. 

27 minutes ago, TTT said:

Where did I say anything about banter? 

You replied to someone who was and agreed with them. So the reply was fair imo. 

• Like 1

Just now, lisa-colette said:

You replied to someone who was and agreed with them. So the reply was fair imo. 

Are you talking about the post where I said the forum needs characters? 

58 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Starman hasnt really been about to be fair but agree on Lisa.. laughable she goes on about credibility as well..  

Wow this all appears to have kicked off a bit in the past 24 hours or so!!!:rolleyes:

Nothing more relevant to report (or spin) from this 'mouthpiece' at the moment (sorry Lewy!), as those of us in regular contact with the club have given all the latest updates already.

I can't wait for the season to start to be honest and look forward in 2022 to keeping up with our 2021 unbeaten home record, so in the meantime its back to my Pirates Double-winning 2021 DVD.:t:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Wow this all appears to have kicked off a bit in the past 24 hours or so!!!:rolleyes:

Nothing more relevant to report (or spin) from this 'mouthpiece' at the moment (sorry Lewy!), as those of us in regular contact with the club have given all the latest updates already.

I can't wait for the season to start to be honest and look forward in 2022 to keeping up with our 2021 unbeaten home record, so in the meantime its back to my Pirates Double-winning 2021 DVD.:t:

dont wish your life away :t::)

40 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Starman hasnt really been about to be fair but agree on Lisa.. laughable she goes on about credibility as well..  

You'll forgive me if I don't take you seriously either, considering you go to Scunthorpe regularly and on the thread you just slag them off constantly. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TTT said:

Are you talking about the post where I said the forum needs characters? 

Yes

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Yes

So it's just you making assumptions then.  :t: 

50 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

You'll forgive me if I don't take you seriously either, considering you go to Scunthorpe regularly and on the thread you just slag them off constantly. 

you are forgiven of course, there's no point holding vendettas against idiots so no worries at all 

14 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

you are forgiven of course, there's no point holding vendettas against idiots so no worries at all 

Really shouldn't put yourself down like that! :D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, TTT said:

So it's just you making assumptions then.  :t: 

Not really, you were agreeing with them imo. 

FWIW getting excited about a club closing isn't banter (that is for the poster you were originally quoting btw).