British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Right now your first signing has been announced we no your definitely running which I’m sure is a relief to you all,it’s a good signing as well I’m looking forward to the rest of your team if you have Danny back as well and Lawson do you think it might be to top heavy I’m not judging just asking also I’ve not looked at the averages and I wouldn’t really have a clue what would you have left for your 4 other riders.

It hasn't been announced. That is old news. 

34 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Does the speedway run the carpark?

No, I think the greyhound people get the money from the car park...? 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

It hasn't been announced. That is old news. 

2019 news! They got taken in by a very bored poster. 

8 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Right now your first signing has been announced we no your definitely running which I’m sure is a relief to you all,it’s a good signing as well I’m looking forward to the rest of your team if you have Danny back as well and Lawson do you think it might be to top heavy I’m not judging just asking also I’ve not looked at the averages and I wouldn’t really have a clue what would you have left for your 4 other riders.

:wink:

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

2019 news! They got taken in by a very bored poster. 

You obviously clicked the link then. :D Lighten up and take a joke like foreverblue.

7 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

What do Poole Speedway  charge for car parking at Wimborne Road ?

Gaming International - not Poole Speedway - charged £2.50 per car on speedway nights. They run the car park on behalf of the Council as part of the stadium lease. The car park is used for office workers, shoppers and hospital workers during the day.

Edited by Skidder1

So seeing a paragraph on the Speedway Star website on the Basso interview, seems there is going to be no war of words or falling out. Pretty much said Poole were good to him and has no problem with the club. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

No, I think the greyhound people get the money from the car park...? 

Isn't it the lease holders(Osbourne-Clarke) that get the money? Surely the greyhound people are similar to yourselves, a 3rd party?

Oops, just seen skidders post.

8 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Gaming International - not Poole Speedway - charged £2.50 per car on speedway nights. They run the car park on behalf of the Council as part of the stadium lease. The car park is used for office workers, shoppers and hospital workers during the day.

Which was the point of my question.:t:

Artical in this week's speedway star saying team complete but no announcement untill rental issues are sorted, which have been delayed due to Xmas and Matt ford having issues traveling from/to france,. Looks like he's bringing money back in a brown bag when he travels :D

39 minutes ago, Neila said:

Artical in this week's speedway star saying team complete but no announcement untill rental issues are sorted, which have been delayed due to Xmas and Matt ford having issues traveling from/to france,. Looks like he's bringing money back in a brown bag when he travels :D

Gonna be a while before anyone can travel between France and UK atm. As long as he doesn't go by Eurostar! ;)