British Speedway Forum

37 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Interesting read in the latest Echo article they are happy for Hume to go to Glasgow (just not others!;))

Good that they told him early on that he wasn't in the plans. I think riders prefer it when that happens. And only had to wait a day before getting a deal with Glasgow. 

Danyon's not an asset is he?!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2022 at 12:11 AM, Teromaafan said:

They’ve just done a test inflation. Turned out to be a bouncy castle.

A bouncy Chateau, surely??

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I have no idea but it was just what was said in the article, that he wanted to come back to Poole and how he was told early on that he wasn't in the plans because of his average and then he did a deal with Glasgow the next day. 

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Danyon an Ipswich asset

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I have no idea but it was just what was said in the article, that he wanted to come back to Poole and how he was told early on that he wasn't in the plans because of his average and then he did a deal with Glasgow the next day. 

I meant it rhetorically!  If a club has the choice of more than one rider on similar averages for a team place, then they will tend to opt for the club asset if there is one rather than pay another loan fee to another rider's club.

Edited by Skidder1

34 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I meant it rhetorically!  If a club has the choice of more than one rider on similar averages for a team place, then they will tend to opt for the club asset if there is one rather than pay another loan fee to another rider's club.

Not necessarily true. If the ‘ asset ‘ is not ‘ fancied by the owners then coughing up a few hundred for a rider they do ‘ fancy ‘ then that’s what will happen. There’s also the case of the ‘asset’ not wishing not to ride for his owners, Loads of examples of that in the past.

• Like 1

Still cant find any clues out there as to who our number 7 May be, considering Mulford & Ablitt only seem the realistic options for the berth with what we believe is left to keep us in the points limit.

I noted Skidders comment regarding a non reliable source had mentioned maybe an approach for Ablitt, but bearing in mind many of us worked out the other 6, I thought the number 7 would have been sorted or worked out for sure by now. Also bearing in mind they are the only 2 left from what is available that may stand a chance of staying on the same lap as the established riders with most of the other most promising 2 pointers have already been signed.

26 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

See the idiots back. 

He will soon be celebrating the mighty Pirates return :party:

33 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

download (1).jpeg

Edited by Arthur54

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

He will soon be celebrating the mighty Pirates return :party:

And hopefully to win all again. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

download (1).jpeg

You are such a d*ick

49 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Surely they haven't let him get out again!

They normally take them back just after Xmas...

• Like 2