British Speedway Forum

2 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

So why did the ref allow it 

Because Speedway officials have always been weak when it comes to Poole.. still not for much longer  

Just now, phillipsr said:

Because Speedway officials have always been weak when it comes to Poole.. still not for much longer  

Will see 

8 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Again its not about wanting but caring if it did.. not even a tiny bit id sleep soundly in My bed that night!! As i said earlier its what there fans have earned and they (the fans wont be a loss) 

2 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Going to need this in English??? 

:rofl:

8 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Which is against the rules… basically cheating… 

I believe we got special dispensation to use r/r for that one.

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I believe we got special dispensation to use r/r for that one.

I think your right,I'm sure it could have been to do with covid restrictions, the idots call it cheating 

Edited by Arthur54

53 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Not that I think it's cheating, but was r/r not allowed for 14 days or something then it was 0.75 guest? Or am I thinking about someone else? Something nagging back of my head but not sure if was Poole or someone else

That does ring a bell tbh, I think cos it took a little longer to get a replacement we had to start using guests. 

like poole keith said why do our supporters take the bait all the time all you doing is feeding them ignore 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ray c said:

like poole keith said why do our supporters take the bait all the time all you doing is feeding them ignore 

It's difficult not to when they come out with all this jealousy and lies 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

I think your right,I'm sure it could have been to do with covid restrictions, the idots call it cheating 

Even if that particular result was quashed Poole would still have ended up top of the league and gone on to win the playoffs. Some folks on here are really being petty by saying that Poole cheated their way to the title. They were streets ahead of every other team in October/November.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

It's difficult not to when they come out with all this jealousy and lies 

Again with the jealousy!! Of what!!  again you won Div 2 of a sport very very few people care about. 

So you didn't use R/R when it isn't allowed then? If you did (when its very clear above that you did) then where are the lies? 

Wasnt the original issue at the time with the use of R/R and a guest because Smetana hadn't previously ridden a match for Poole and as per the rules that were in place at the time, most expected that no actual facility was in place , 

41 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Even if that particular result was quashed Poole would still have ended up top of the league and gone on to win the playoffs. Some folks on here are really being petty by saying that Poole cheated their way to the title. They were streets ahead of every other team in October/November.

Indeed if they'd have come 6th they'd have still won the playoffs. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Wasnt the original issue at the time with the use of R/R and a guest because Smetana hadn't previously ridden a match for Poole and as per the rules that were in place at the time, most expected that no actual facility was in place , 

But he couldn't ride because of covid restrictions in Czech, were there any rules for that at the time? I don't think there were, that's why the committees own discretion was used imo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Again with the jealousy!! Of what!!  again you won Div 2 of a sport very very few people care about. 

So you didn't use R/R when it isn't allowed then? If you did (when its very clear above that you did) then where are the lies? 

I think more people think less of the joke 6 team premiership, what is it 4 out of 6 to the playoffs. 

As post above, if that result had been quashed, we would still have gone on to win the championship, so didn't cheat to the title 

1 hour ago, Nickinho said:

Try convincing the idots 

• Like 1