British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

More coming later this week according to today's Echo report of Danny and Steve's return...........!

Let's hope so.  We've waited long enough (for well documented reason(s)) :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, chris4gillian said:

A typo is a bit different to mannerism.  One is an easy error the other something one can't help.

And I don't get offended by children and those that act like such.

Cant stop responding though so it obviously bothers you 

• Haha 1

Just now, phillipsr said:

Cant stop responding though so it obviously bothers you 

Oh look, Thrushrat's mate pops up right on cue :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Thank you for proving me right... 

• Haha 1

Just now, phillipsr said:

Thank you for proving me right... 

Thank you for proving to be a troll...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Thank you for proving to be a troll...

Ah the old Troll routine because someone has a different opinion to you and points out when you cheat.. 

• Haha 1

I wish some people on here would grow up.

Discussion and disagreement are fine. However I think some of the childish comments on here being in the school playground and not on a site where most people want intelligent discussion.

I understand some people do not like Poole and that’s fine. This is the same in any sport.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Ah the old Troll routine because someone has a different opinion to you and points out when you cheat.. 

Apart from you described yourself as a troll the other day, you made out you were only on here to get a reaction because you were isolating. You are either trolling or very very very bored! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sherborne Green said:

I wish some people on here would grow up.

Discussion and disagreement are fine. However I think some of the childish comments on here being in the school playground and not on a site where most people want intelligent discussion.

I understand some people do not like Poole and that’s fine. This is the same in any sport.

Good luck with that with Poole fans 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Apart from you described yourself as a troll the other day, you made out you were only on here to get a reaction because you were isolating. You are either trolling or very very very bored! 

I enjoyed seeing the Poole fans reaction to the cheating facts put forward, desperately trying to explain why it wasn't when it clearly was, 

51 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Not much going on on the Scunthorpe thread, the Poole one is more interesting 

7 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

I enjoyed seeing the Poole fans reaction to the cheating facts put forward, desperately trying to explain why it wasn't when it clearly was, 

Doesn't change anything as much as you keep going on about it, we were 2021 double champions, move on 

5 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Not much going on on the Scunthorpe thread, the Poole one is more interesting 

No, whatever i think of there team there a club that plays by the book... unlike Poole, still must of been worth it for all that media acclaim they got for winning, 

16 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

No, whatever i think of there team there a club that plays by the book... unlike Poole, still must of been worth it for all that media acclaim they got for winning, 

16 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Roll on the 2022 season let's have more of the same 

• Like 1