10 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

More Poole cheating? Odd thing to wish for 

Trophys 

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Trophys 

Tainted trophies and even then ones that no one cares about 

35 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Tainted trophies and even then ones that no one cares about 

All the teams in the championship do, they all set out to win it. 

Same as somebody put earlier, even if Poole had finished 6, they would still have gone on and won it, they were head and shoulders above any team October / November, so deduct the points from matches we supposeadly cheated in, wouldn't of made the slightest difference 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2022 at 11:10 AM, lisa-colette said:

Dish what out exactly?

Seeing as you are posting on here atm, I do hope the poor Scunthorpe fans are getting a well earned break from your posts on their thread :t:

We are but, unfortunately, posters keep quoting posts :nono:so are available to be read.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2022 at 8:10 PM, foreverblue said:

We don't both know , i have no idea what you are going on about.Nobody  cares about speedway in this country apart from us fans.

It was said earlier that we had r/r for Smetana who couldn't ride due to travel issues but this is untrue as we couldn't use r/r , we had to use a low average guest.

Again, unfortunately, there was ONE instance that r/r was used to feed the idiots.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2022 at 9:23 PM, lisa-colette said:

Don't start using facts FB, you'll really confuse the issue! ;) At least they have admitted to trolling now! :D

Place on ignore as it will be a better place although I am surprised the Forum Admin have not stepped in.

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2022 at 9:37 PM, Jaizer said:

Not that I think it's cheating, but was r/r not allowed for 14 days or something then it was 0.75 guest? Or am I thinking about someone else? Something nagging back of my head but not sure if was Poole or someone else

There was a lot of covid around at the time, Worldwide, & travel was very limited to most people, not just sportsmen(women) but teams. They were allowed a facility(SCB ruling) at the time which expired when a further legitimate rule was used. http://speedwaygb.co.uk/news.php?extend.39211

Poole fans you are being trolled,ffs just ignore and it will stop as long as you keep replying and quoting it will carry on. Poole 2022 thread has become a farce:nono:

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, lewy said:

Poole fans you are being trolled,ffs just ignore and it will stop as long as you keep replying and quoting it will carry on. Poole 2022 thread has become a farce:nono:

More like this forum is becoming a farce due to nothing being done about the trolls. BSPL and the admin deserve each other.

Getting back on topic of Poole 2022.

If Nathan Ablitt is going to be our number 7 (still to be confirmed), then may we worth watching this race on his Champ debut for Eastbourne  last season end July at only 17 years and 4 months old. Found it on youtube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj_tSTDCXuU

If link doesn't work on Youtube type in Nathan Ablitt Speedway and it's the 4th article down Eastbourne v Plymouth Gladiators heat 12.

He did well to finish second from the outside gate 4 beating both what will be our new rider Zach Cook and Alfie Bowtell. he scored 5 paid 6 from 4 rides.

Can't believe the likes of Matt & Danny don't see these kind of videos if i can find them. Remember thy guy is not 18 until March.

I take the view any points scored by him are a bonus to the team in his first real full season in Champ.

Edited by STEVEHOLS54
typo

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

No, whatever i think of there team there a club that plays by the book... unlike Poole, still must of been worth it for all that media acclaim they got for winning, 

Your spellchecker seems to be defective. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Good luck with that with Poole fans 

I think that was aimed at you :nono:

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

No, whatever i think of there team there a club that plays by the book... unlike Poole, still must of been worth it for all that media acclaim they got for winning, 

Your grammar needs a bit of work! 

1 hour ago, lewy said:

they dont  know how to .if this carrys on through the season it wont be worth coming on here to talk about speedway .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Ah the old Troll routine because someone has a different opinion to you and points out when you cheat.. 

Pathetic and factually wrong.

This is a Poole thread for Poole supporters to discuss their team for 2022, not for trolls like you and Thrushrat to just deliberately write childish and antagonistic nonsense.

Here's some information about last season which you need to read and absorb....

Poole did not cheat in 2021. Fact.

Everything Poole did in 2021 was sanctioned by the SCB. Fact.

Poole won the Championship and Cup double completely fairly in 2021. Fact.

Some supporters of other teams (such as yourself and Thrushrat) are pathetically bitter of Poole's success in 2021. Fact.

Now for the love of the big man in the sky, jog on.

Edited by chris4gillian

4 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Not much going on on the Scunthorpe thread, the Poole one is more interesting 

Seems so fella.