British Speedway Forum

32 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Were not going anywhere my old mate 

If you're going to grammar check others probably should check your posts as well mate :t:

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

If you're going to grammar check others probably should check your posts as well mate :t:

Pobody's nerfect  :D.  To be fair he only grammar checks trolls. :t:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

The last resort of someone with no argument is to pick apart grammar. Apologies for not finding it easy but i guess what is easy is to pick apart someones difficulties. Shows the sort of people Poole fans are and why very few will be sad to see your demise 

:icon_smile_clown:  Pictures speak louder than words.

2 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

It does make me laugh when some cov fans come on here moaning about Poole fans and the club and cheating,  think they should think back to when a certain polish rider missed a meeting so he could stay at reserve for the play offs.  With the club stating he was injured the FACT WAS HE WASN'T so who was cheating then?. 

It wasn’t just one meeting though….it was a lot more so he didn’t get a new average and go up in the team!!!

Edited by scottyfan

It does make me laugh when some cov fans come on here moaning about Poole fans and the club and cheating,  think they should think back to when a certain polish rider missed a meeting so he could stay at reserve for the play offs.  With the club stating he was injured the FACT WAS HE WASN'T so who was cheating then?. 

Oh yes remember that well, perfect example of cheating, don't remember an outcry then, probably because it wasn't paul :D doing it 

With Coventry team manager Rosco admitting it!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phillipsr said:

The last resort of someone with no argument is to pick apart grammar. Apologies for not finding it easy but i guess what is easy is to pick apart someones difficulties. Shows the sort of people Poole fans are and why very few will be sad to see your demise 

will you be following your none team in 2022 ?

11 minutes ago, jenga said:

will you be following your none team in 2022 ?

Ill visit a few tracks to see some riders i want to watch but wont be bothered about who wins etc when i do  

31 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Ill visit a few tracks to see some riders i want to watch but wont be bothered about who wins etc when i do  

If you want to see winners, Poole is the place to be :t:

4 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

You just can't help yourself, your as bad as he is:neutral:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I like to watch good speedway never a fan of poor tracks  

Track is a lot better. The track staff have done a lot of work to improve it and should have credit for doing so. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

IIRC in the 2010 season every team had a number 8 they could declare at any time for a meeting in place of any rider. Coventry's was Aaron Summers and I suspect they used this RULE to make sure Pawlicki didn't ride enough meetings to move up before the Play Offs. A masterstroke to be fair, but a rule not thought out properly at the same time (who knew?!) 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

IIRC in the 2010 season every team had a number 8 they could declare at any time for a meeting in place of any rider. Coventry's was Aaron Summers and I suspect they used this RULE to make sure Pawlicki didn't ride enough meetings to move up before the Play Offs. A masterstroke to be fair, but a rule not thought out properly at the same time (who knew?!) 

A rule that Matt Ford would have used himself if in a similar situation as he was an expert at manipulating rules if it gave his team an advantage.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, phillipsr said:

I like to watch good speedway never a fan of poor tracks  

You obviously haven't been to Poole in ages, the trackman does a brilliant job, as vouched by the riders 

• Like 2