British Speedway Forum

3 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

It doesn’t matter how you say it, your spelling and grammar you use. It’s the content and aggressive meaning of your posts that angers. Which is obviously your intent. Sorry but you can’t then play the emotional card if you continue to throw stones. That often contains your desire to lose another Speedway club. 

Your right because i dont care about Poole i absolutely deserve the individual abuse. Another embarrassing attempt to justify the arrogant attitude on this thread.   

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Your right because i dont care about Poole i absolutely deserve the individual abuse. Another embarrassing attempt to justify the arrogant attitude on this thread.   

Apologies but I don’t really understand your agenda. Why are you such a Poole hater, that would pleasure you if they closed, and admit you deserve ‘the individual abuse’? Take your issues up with the decision makers if they make you so bitter. Appreciate if you could also advise why I am embarrassing and arrogant?

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

What abuse? Bit ironic coming from a troll tbh. Using your own advice if you don't like it, don't give it out. But this is prob another attempt at you trolling. Gotta give it to you, you are very committed to it! 

Edit- for someone who doesn't like Poole you are on this thread a hell of a lot. If you didn't care you wouldn't comment. Says a lot about you personally....lol

Edited by lisa-colette

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

What abuse? Bit ironic coming from a troll tbh. Using your own advice if you don't like it, don't give it out. But this is prob another attempt at you trolling. Gotta give it to you, you are very committed to it! 

To be expected from you this. Always been a nasty piece of work 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Apologies but I don’t really understand your agenda. Why are you such a Poole hater, that would pleasure you if they closed, and admit you deserve ‘the individual abuse’? Take your issues up with the decision makers if they make you so bitter. Appreciate if you could also advise why I am embarrassing and arrogant?

Where did i say it would be a pleasure? I said i wouldn't care and i wouldn't about the club. I do think it would be great comeuppance for certain Poole fans, 

6 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Where did i say it would be a pleasure? I said i wouldn't care and i wouldn't about the club. I do think it would be great comeuppance for certain Poole fans, 

You’ve just repeated it twice. 

8 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

To be expected from you this. Always been a nasty piece of work 

Coming from you that's hilarious! You attack everyone and everything and I'm nasty! Too funny!! :rofl: 

• Like 1

This thread just isn't interesting at all. Nothing to do with Poole speedway now, or what their team is going to be, or their plans for 2022. It's just a lot of people bickering and arguing, how boring. I feel sorry for any of the Poole fans who have an actual interest in their club.

Edited by Diamonds85
  • Like 8

45 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

This thread just isn't interesting at all. Nothing to do with Poole speedway now, or what their team is going to be, or their plans for 2022. It's just a lot of people bickering and arguing, how boring. I feel sorry for any of the Poole fans who have an actual interest in their club.

Was just thinking the same,checking this thread the last few days has been deflating!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

I don't because Poole fans ruin other clubs threads 24/7 therefore fans of other clubs are just repaying the compliment. 

5 hours ago, TTT said:

I don't because Poole fans ruin other clubs threads 24/7 therefore fans of other clubs are just repaying the compliment. 

Might have a point if there was any truth to this. But trolls don't often tell the truth. 

• Haha 1

Who cares about Poole or there fans. Years of there rubbish coming back to bite them 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, TTT said:

I don't think that is true, we comment on other threads and personally have many chats about other teams without issue. I very much doubt many fans of other current  clubs have any issues with Poole fans. 

• Like 1

On 1/9/2022 at 8:43 PM, phillipsr said:

That or ive spent a boring isolation Sunday catching south coast whoppers.. 

58 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Who cares about Poole or there fans. Years of there rubbish coming back to bite them 

Groundhog day again :rolleyes:.  Yet another fishing trip from our resident troll.   

• Like 2
  • Haha 1